From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Subject: For IDK "Doping Warning" in GO routers!
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 13:53:13 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 13:53 UTC

In this case Doping means amount of "necessary and willful impurities".

I don't know how much if any Balena GO distribution channel allows code in other programming languages. You might have to go 100% GO for the main router. Check it out before you dope!

Think of real life Made in Country (Confederatica Helvetica for example) and Sanctions. There are turf wars out there and not the best for i2p wins! Consider your distribution channels too before you get to diversified.

Your fortunes lies with small devices in my opinion and to some degree you are competing/colluding with C. Raspberry, Beagle Boards other modules might be your best bet. Also you'll have to do reseed and sort based on your "customer base". Don't just convert blindly code from Java or C.

See if you can get 300 devices around the world for feedback. 300 is from my experience the "transition sweet spot" based on OLD hardware manufacturing. Some goes to crap and rarely something improves at the hardware level.

--
Posted on RetroBBS