Subject: Drug spam
From: trw@anon.com (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2019 23:12 UTC

man, that is some wave, coming from tor as usual...

Posted on def4

Subject: Re: Drug spam
From: trw@anon.com (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 10:17 UTC

yeah sorry, lol. I forgot to re-enable 'no anonymous for tor' >recently and paid for it. Sucks that decent tor users have
limitation just because of the amount of spam that comes from
there.

I don't even have that limitation on def2. But for some reason most spammers come from the tor address of rslight. Guess it is the best known node....

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 11:11 UTC
This Dancing Bear enjoyed that spam.  Millenial with a chemistry set is something to be cherished.  I raised the Dead
Head flag at full mast.
Posted on: def3.i2p

From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 22:31 UTC
as far as i am concerned, the dancing bear can enjoy whatever he wants. it is just that this is not the place. there are markets for this with the right security approach for this kind of thing, the rocksolid forums are not one of them. Posted on def2