From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Subject: Parrot with GPS
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 21:56:40 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 21:56 UTC

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2afde3bdd32f909ba3a98b30363703e577405669&dn=Parrot+with+USB+GPS+and+i2p&tr=http://tracker2.postman.i2p/announce.php

Snark Link above!
Luks Password: 4i2pNuts&Bolts!
System Password: SupaBossi2p

Clonezilla image (around 8-9 GB) of Parrot OS Mate X-86 (around 61GB but <64).

Pinky Swear: The image or test equipment has not been used in any illegal activity including torrents.

Security: Standard Parrot OS. I did not hardened, cleaned or try to keep clean the OS. This setup can be reproduced by any experienced Parrot user and it is experienced by most.

GPS: Most cheap USB GPSes should work. If you can keep your time offset to less than .05 seconds you can run 2 i2p routers through Tor from a USB restoration (slow) or 3+ from SSD. It does run without a GPS.

Bla...bla...bla funny to me!

If you find any security problems that can be traced to SupaBoss please post and I will put a hex for him to bite his tongue and experience a temporary speech impediment. I don't like insulting dogs but dio cane.

If you can find crap that is my fault I have some good excuses: pandemic cabin fever and clean-up and retooling. I don't even put out disk images because my philosophy is sink or swim.

In case you did not hear or use Clonezilla. I'm sorry that your mama dropped you on your head and developed a brain anorism. Yeah! It is very good!
Clonezilla does not work with Ventoy boot. Maybe in the future!
Clonezilla is self intuitive. The only trick when restoring is picking EXPERT mode when presented with the choice Beginner/Expert/Exit.

I don't like screen time nor the Internet. After 10 years of heavy Smart-Phone usage one of my friends transformed from a PhD Fluid Dynamics into Push Here Dummy. A trigger is etched into the person's brain: buy now you absolutely need this.

Stay healthy, happy and safe! Looking into my Q shaped crystal ball the future looks "barefoot and pregnant".

--
Posted on RetroBBS