From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Subject: Checklists and Calendars for the Official i2p Developers
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 12:27:20 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Wed, 21 Sep 2022 12:27 UTC

My ancestors warned: "Be careful when you crack the wip! Your most likely target is the horse that pulls the hardest."

To promote women in the workplaces I always prominently displayed Skil calendars and use their checklists. It was similar to Rossie The Riveter posters but for the new generation. Because calendars and checklists are needed for the i2p development, I talked to Santa. It is all in the bag. Everybody is getting PlayGirl calendars and checklists for Kwanzaa.

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/rosie+the+riveter+posters
https://charlesandhudson.com/tool_girl_pinup_calendars/ (similar to Skil)
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwanzaa

https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/1260347273/rare-falcon-studios-the-men-of-falcon?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=playgirl+calendar&ref=sr_gallery-1-2