Subject: Simple ff check to find unlinked group
From: Retro Guy
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 09:30 UTC
From: retro....@retrobbs.synchro.net (Retro Guy)
To: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 02:30:53 -0700
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
I found a very simple way to find any groups linked in fudforum to the nntp server that are not linked properly.

Assuming you have all the forum sync (nntp.php) scripts running inside one script. Just run the script and save or view the output.

Any forum improperly linked (usually failed auth) will show up in the output and be easy to identify.

This won't show groups you never linked (or added to the script) in the first place, but it shows any that you may have a typo in the username/password to the nntp server.

Just tossing that out there as it just helped me find a group I wondered why wasn't syncing.