Subject: Things you do when you're tired
From: Retro Guy
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 08:38 UTC
From: Retro ...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 08:38:09 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="30965"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.com"
View all headers
Last night I must have been quite tired (I know I was as I fell asleep with a plate of food in my lap).

Anyway, I remembered to feed the dogs before going to bed, they were happy. But today I realize that (since I had to open a new bag of food), I fed them cat food. I probably pissed the cats off and confused the dogs, lol.

I'm more awake now.

Posted on Rocksolid Light.