Subject: ww3
From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 04:09 UTC
From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 04:09:12+0000

We clearly warn U.S. for the ww3.

Posted on def4

Subject: Re: ww3
From: gue...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 05:50 UTC
From: gue...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 00:50:26 -0500
View all headers
a_non wrote on Wed, 15 January 2020 23:09
We clearly warn U.S. for the ww3.

Posted on def4

great you warned all 5 of us. try somewhere people will see your warning.
Posted on def3

From: Mei...@rslight.i2p (Mei)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 08:51 UTC
From: Mei...@rslight.i2p (Mei)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 08:51:27 -0000 (UTC)
View all headers
Guest wrote:

a_non wrote on Wed, 15 January 2020 23:09
We clearly warn U.S. for the ww3.

Posted on def4

great you warned all 5 of us. try somewhere people will see your warning.
Posted on def3

We're the important five, right? Who's worried about a few billion losers without the good taste and sense to hang out on Rocksolid ;P

It's a little mystifying to me that people keep coming here seemingly thinking that because it's accessible via I2P this is the Secret Darknet Forum where all of the 1337 hackers and Real Underground people hang out. They'd really be better off on Reddit or Facebook.
rslight.i2p

From: Retro ...@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 10:22 UTC
From: Retro ...@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 10:22:21 -0000 (UTC)
View all headers
Mei wrote:

Guest wrote:

a_non wrote on Wed, 15 January 2020 23:09
We clearly warn U.S. for the ww3.

Posted on def4

great you warned all 5 of us. try somewhere people will see your warning.
Posted on def3

We're the important five, right? Who's worried about a few billion losers without the good taste and sense to hang out on Rocksolid ;P

Yes, that's us! Most probably think we're like so many other sites that will just disappear soon, but they underestimate our irritatingly strong persistence :) We're not going anywhere any time soon (barring ww3 of course)

It's a little mystifying to me that people keep coming here seemingly thinking that because it's accessible via I2P this is the Secret Darknet Forum where all of the 1337 hackers and Real Underground people hang out. They'd really be better off on Reddit or Facebook.

Exactly, and there's the spam posts for illegal products/activities that link to clearnet email and sites. Why not just spam Facebook with it? --
Posted on Rocksolid Light
rslight.i2p

From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 09:49 UTC
From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 09:49:49+0000

because it's accessible via I2P this is the Secret Darknet Forum where all of the 1337 hackers and Real Underground people hang out.

that's because it is true, of course, lol, at least the part "Darknet Forum". about the 1337 i don't know, but the hacker part is true as well (here is one, and i would count Retro Guy as well).
but yeah, most guests that just pop in and drop a one liner have a distorted idea of what is going on here.

They'd really be better off on Reddit or Facebook.

Haven't been to either in a long long time. Reddit was interesting at one point, but the now owner seems to be a wall-to-wall asshole.