Subject: Re: Don't Play in Google's Privacy Sandbox
From: trw
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.security
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 17:25 UTC
From: trw...@i2pmail.org (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.security
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2019 13:25:57 -0400
View all headers
Let's get something strait: THE MOST INTRUSIVE SURVEILLANCE is done by Apple! Having a watch monitoring your pulse,
sweat etc on top of Pupil Movement is by >far the MOST EVIL SH!T on mass scale. Death by Pancreatic Cancer is not even
close to what the punishment should be... Eternal Torture maybe.
Google has some good stuff out there but APPLE has ZERO. Evil with no limit.

well, i would say apple offers, the users swallow. it is not like apple (or any other company for that matter) is
forcing it down the users throat.
many people are just ignorant and/or careless (the modern word is "post privacy", i think). Posted on: def3.i2p