From: gue...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Subject: Tutanota or Proton
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 18:07:49 -0500
 by: Guest - Fri, 20 Dec 2019 23:07 UTC

For years I tried to get free accounts on Tutanota and Proton. The best I could get is to the point where you have to wait for your account to be approved (48 hours or 24). Of course it did not work after that. What is all the fuss?
Posted on def3

Re: Tutanota or Proton

<qtk8t1$rj0$1@neodome.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=57&group=rocksolid.shared.helpdesk#57

From: adm...@neodome.net (Neodome Admin)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Subject: Re: Tutanota or Proton
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 05:00:18 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Neodome Admin - Sat, 21 Dec 2019 05:00 UTC

Guest <guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com> wrote:
> For years I tried to get free accounts on Tutanota and Proton. The best
> I could get is to the point where you have to wait for your account to be
> approved (48 hours or 24). Of course it did not work after that. What is all the fuss?
> Posted on def3

If you need anonymous email you can try one of nymservers:

<https://www.thinhose.net>

It’s Tor and (partially) I2P friendly. If you have any questions on how it
works, you can ask in alt.privacy.anon-server. Operator of thinhose
nymserver post to that group regularly, I’m sure he’ll be glad to answer
any question.

--
Neodome

Re: Tutanota or Proton

<5a4a38401581d16b55ba02e4c2466b95@def4>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=58&group=rocksolid.shared.helpdesk#58

From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2019 13:55:46+0000
 by: anon - Tue, 24 Dec 2019 13:55 UTC

also check out secmail on tor, i don't know how credible they are, but the page and description looks good to me:

http://secmailw453j7piv.onion/src/signup.php

Posted on def4