Subject: Re: Manifesto of a Dumbfuck
From: trace@example.com (Trace)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 20:45 UTC
On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 20:41:38 +0000, Trace wrote:

On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 21:15:58 +0000, anonymous wrote:

I'm posting it here for anyone who wants to know what he really
wrote.
I hope the admins don't delete it like it looks like they did other
places.

Here it is (not). Taken down by scribd
https://www.scribd.com/document/401941994/NEW-ZEALAND-SHOOTER-S-
MANIFESTO

Here is where it was on twitter
https://twitter.com/_H_wood/status/1106544383438905344

Afraid of words so let us censor them.

Trace

From a twitter thread

Simon Moutter
‏ @simonmoutter

Our Spark security experts are working hard to close off the websites
attempting to distribute the hateful stuff originating from the
perpetrators of the massacre in Christchurch. We hope it causes minimal
inconvenience to legitimate internet use by our customers.
9:55 PM - 14 Mar 2019

    161 Retweets
    1,101 Likes
    Trina
    Spark NZ News
    kdub
    rach1760
    Pip Joker
    Sports Mentoring
    Daniel Cooper
    Finn Cardno
    bogan

77 replies 161 retweets 1,101 likes
alltheSame_ Tweet text

        OI SEMPOI
        ‏ @OI_SEMPOI
        Mar 15

Replying to @simonmoutter

Very inconvenienced by this
0 replies 0 retweets 8 likes

    AntOSaurus
    ‏ @antosaurus
    Mar 14

Replying to @simonmoutter

Start with Twitter. Scrolling through #ChristchurchMosqueAttack has a lot
of the vids...
0 replies 0 retweets 9 likes

    New conversation
    Liam Farr
    ‏ @nz_liam
    Mar 14

Replying to @simonmoutter

Can you advise what your actually doing here? You can't filter HTTPS so I
assume you're either blocking DNS lookups via your own resolvers or you
are just BGP blackholing IP's / ranges associated with certain sites /
hosts? Legitimately interested in whats / how its being done.
2 replies 0 retweets 16 likes
Andrew Pirie
‏ @AndrewPirie1
Mar 14

Liam, it's a DNS block.  other major ISPs in NZ are doing the same.
1 reply 2 retweets 15 likes
Liam Farr
‏ @nz_liam
Mar 14

Right, makes sense. It won’t stop anyone who wants to get round it, but
you have to do something right?! What happened is horrific and we need to
at least try.

(I was hoping there was a handy black hole list circulating or similar).
1 reply 0 retweets 6 likes
Andrew Pirie
‏ @AndrewPirie1
Mar 15

Agree we can't stop it totally, all we are doing is making it more
difficult.
4 replies 0 retweets 6 likes

    1 more reply

    Mark Cubey
    ‏ @markcubey
    Mar 14

Replying to @simonmoutter

Thanks for this Simon
0 replies 0 retweets 3 likes

    Simone Iles
    ‏ @simoneiles
    Mar 14

Replying to @simonmoutter

Good to hear @SparkNZ
0 replies 0 retweets 4 likes

    New conversation
    Anthony S
    ‏ @spin_nz
    Mar 15

Replying to @simonmoutter

I guess that doesn't include our traditional news websites and social
media? The ones that mostly distributed the information.  Anyone else
find this knee-jerk, arbitrary censorship worrisome?
1 reply 3 retweets 16 likes

    1 more reply

    Kevin Mckay
    ‏ @taniwhakevin
    Mar 15

Replying to @simonmoutter

Right thing to do.
0 replies 0 retweets 1 like

    Econode New Zealand
    ‏ @econodenz
    Mar 15

Replying to @simonmoutter

Right thing to do 👍
0 replies 0 retweets 1 like

    lindaclark1
    ‏ @lindaclark1
    Mar 14

Replying to @simonmoutter

Thank you. Right thing to do
0 replies 1 retweet 13 likes

    @PeopleofNZ - Will
    ‏ @PeopleofNZ
    Mar 14

Replying to @simonmoutter @honorarykiwi

Thank you, we appreciate this
0 replies 1 retweet 1 like

    chris taylor
    ‏ @christaylor752
    Mar 15

Replying to @simonmoutter

Thanks simon
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

    Pipe
    ‏ @PetjePuck
    Mar 15

Replying to @simonmoutter

Jawohl mein Fuhrer from North Korea.
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

    Digital Alchemist Media Production s
    ‏ @Digi_Alchemist
    Mar 15

Replying to @simonmoutter

Check this Facebook link : https://m.facebook.com/Newzealand-Army-
Veteran-326718077532525/ …
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

    Steven McCrone
    ‏ @SteveMcCrone
    Mar 15

Replying to @simonmoutter

Good job, thanks.

From: trace@example.com (Trace)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 20:48 UTC
On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 20:45:42 +0000, Trace wrote:

On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 20:41:38 +0000, Trace wrote:

On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 21:15:58 +0000, anonymous wrote:

I'm posting it here for anyone who wants to know what he really
wrote.
I hope the admins don't delete it like it looks like they did other
places.

Here it is (not). Taken down by scribd
https://www.scribd.com/document/401941994/NEW-ZEALAND-SHOOTER-S-
MANIFESTO

Here is where it was on twitter
https://twitter.com/_H_wood/status/1106544383438905344

Afraid of words so let us censor them.

Trace

From a twitter thread

Lot of replies thanking for censoring.

From: anon01@anon.com (anon01)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 22:03 UTC

Let's dissect this disgusting piece of propaganda then, I will make the start. I would say the main narratives (myths) are these:

1st myth: there are homogenious groups of people, that cannot and do not mix or live with each other. Sometimes he defines the groups by religion, sometimes by (assumed) ancestry ("european blood"). Of course from a historic point of view, this is nonsense, because human beings have mixed all the time, even with other races (Neanderthalis and homo sapiens) . From a philosophic point of view it is nonsense as well, because it neglects any characteristics of individuals and sees any person as simply part of a group, which automatically gives this individual certain charateristics.

2nd myth: the homogeniuos groups have homelands or certain territories which belong to them and only to them. Following this logic, one would have to ask first what white people are doing in NZ and Australia then ? Would make more sense if a maori would kill a lot of white christians in this case. Apart from this little brainfuck, all countries today are the result of century of wars, migrations, revolutions and other such occurences. If there should be a homecountry to each nation, at which point have the borders been right ? Should we give back the US and Canada to the first nations then ?

3rd myth: islamic immigrants are killing our children and raping our women, so we have to defend ourselves. Sigh....
this is an alltime favorite of whoever wanted to steer violence towards somebody else. In the middle ages, it was the jews using christian babies to make bread. Quiet easy to see through this one...
Having said this, of course there is violence and crime committed by immigrants, just like from other people as well. Why should they be different than other human beings ? In this case, it is the distorted perspective and the selective highlighting of some crimes, while blending out others that does the job for him. The purpose is simply to dehumanify the enemy, to justify the atrocities he wanted to carry out. Posted on def4

From: anon08@anon.com (anon08)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sun, 26 May 2019 16:38 UTC

there is a good analysis here, too: