From: Anonym...@invalid.invalid (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Subject: Another Network Attack
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 15:22:04 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 15:22 UTC

Apr 22, 2024, 10:44:09 AM WARN [tion tunnels] 2ptunnel.TunnelControllerGroup: Migrated tunnel configurations to /home/user/.i2p/i2ptunnel.config.d from /home/user/.i2p/i2ptunnel.config

Sorry for the rant:
The "best available developer" is bottom of the barrel and the pay is less than mimnimum wage with the exception for Corectional Facilities this crap is going to happen all the time.

Retrobbs quote:
Eighty percent of all people consider themselves to be above average drivers.

It also applies to software developers! My brain is shot to do this computer crap. I'm training for Paris Olympic gold... medal sweep for sure.