From: AnonU...@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.linux
Subject: Windows 12 Lite
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 05:50:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AnonUser - Wed, 12 Feb 2020 05:50 UTC

https://webhouses.co.uk/lite/

"This is the Lite 4.8 desktop with the Windows 10 background. You can change the backgrounds. Lite comes with a Welcome background of many languages and we have changed it to Windows 10 by adding it to the Pictures folder, then selecting it as background using the Desktop Settings. This desktop is far superior in every respect to Windows 10. This is not Microsoft it is now Windows 12 Lite."

Can we stop trying to copy a user interface that sucks already please?

Let Windows die already :)

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light
news.novabbs.com

Re: Windows 12 Lite

<29e93b6cb10a038319b6586752f5ecad@def4>

 copy mid   Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.linux
From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.linux
Subject: Re: Windows 12 Lite
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 22:00:53+0000
 by: anon - Wed, 12 Feb 2020 22:00 UTC

>Let Windows die already :)

"Fire, and lots of it", it will not die on its own.

Thinking about Emotet 3rd and 4th generation :-)

Posted on def4