Subject: Re: I see bugs
From: trw@anon.com (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 14:01 UTC

I just now read the first post again, I misunderstood totally...

Can you give the address of the blog ?

Posted on def4

From: retro_guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 22:40 UTC

https://medium.com/@mhatta/the-hitchhikers-guide-to-the-i2p-eepsites-e4dfe6bb7a45

From: retro_guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 22:40 UTC

From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 01:27 UTC
I just have to quote that here:

Quote/

Rocksolid Forums is a large array of connected forums. There have many names(Dancing Elephants 2? Dancing Elephants 3? RetroBBS?) , many entrances, different addresses. Maybe the most user-friendly one is rslight.i2p (b32 address). This almost Chungking Mansionesque complicated structure might keep you away, but some interesting information is buried there.

Thats actually a pretty good opinion on us. I find it sort of funny that nobody seems to read (or understand) the tons of stuff we have written about how the forum works and everything. Or maybe it is just too complicated/boring ?
But anyways, the guy seemed to find the forums interesting enough. I like the wording "Chungking Mansionesque complicated". Maybe it is a hint to start with flarum ? It seems really well usable...

From: Retro Guy@rslight.anon (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 04:25 UTC
anonymous wrote:

But anyways, the guy seemed to find the forums interesting enough. I like the wording "Chungking Mansionesque complicated". Maybe it is a hint to start with flarum ? It seems really well usable...

I like the look and usability of flarum, at least from the short amount of time I spent looking into it. It's modern, clean and easy, very nice. Rocksolid on flarum would be great.

I think the "Chungking Mansionesque complicated" is a great description of rslight with the bug, which is the pic they provided. With that bug, it's quite a mess but without it, it at least shouldn't be complicated.

My view is any new ways to present rocksolid is a good idea.