SubjectAuthor
* rslight modding threadanonymous
+* Re: rslight modding threadRetro Guy
|`* Re: rslight modding threadRetro Guy
| `* Re: rslight modding threadanon
|  `* Re: rslight modding threadRetro Guy
|   `- Re: rslight modding threadanon
+* a bigger text box for postingAnonymous
|`- Re: a bigger text box for postingRetro Guy
+* i agree it is the right way to do it in the cssAnonymous
|`- Re: i agree it is the right way to do it in the cssRetro Guy
+- and this is how it looksAnonymous
`- this is how it looked beforeAnonymous

Subject: this is how it looked before
From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 07:59 UTC
Attachments: unnamed (image/jpeg)
i mean before i changed any code.

Attachments: unnamed
Subject: Re: i agree it is the right way to do it in the css
From: Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 23:00 UTC
Attachments: css-mod.png (image/png)
Anonymous wrote:

guess i just have an outdated version, because putting these parameters gives a strange result (see pic). never mind the actual dimensions (i played around with these), but any change is for all elements.

I'll add style.css to the rslight download dir, which maybe should have been in the 0.6.5d upgrade.

You may wish to compare with what you have. BTW the last number in the calc lines is meant to be number of characters in the css:

textarea.postbody {
  background-color: var(--color-medium);
  border: none;
  color: var(--color-title);
  height: calc(1em * 1.5 * 20);
  width: calc(1em * 1.5 * 40);
}

When I changed it to this on a test site, I get the result (attached):

textarea.postbody {
  background-color: var(--color-medium);
  border: none;
  color: var(--color-title);