From: trw...@anon.com (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Subject: Re: planet.i2p down ?
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 22:41:11+0000
 by: trw - Fri, 28 Jun 2019 22:41 UTC

>Unless a post is spam, illegal or just plain irritating to the

I guess some of the posts here are in fact illegal, you just have to look for the right jurisdiction to make your case...

>Note, the Rocksolid groups are also Usenet Newsgroups, just
>that they are based here by a few of us who started them.

How many are running nodes by now ? I guess three ? Or did the other one ever come back ?

cheers

trw

Posted on def4

Re: planet.i2p down ?

<923ba5443237bb488ff99a75577d4059$1@www.rocksolidbbs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=69&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#69

From: retro....@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-10o9-this (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 01:24:05 +0000
To: trw
 by: Retro Guy - Sat, 29 Jun 2019 01:24 UTC

To: trw
trw wrote:

>>Unless a post is spam, illegal or just plain irritating to the

> I guess some of the posts here are in fact illegal, you just have to look
for the right jurisdiction to make your case...

Very true. I would think any server op would be concerned about their own
jurisdiction. At least where I am, words are generally not illegal (yet).

>>Note, the Rocksolid groups are also Usenet Newsgroups, just
>>that they are based here by a few of us who started them.

> How many are running nodes by now ? I guess three ? Or did the other one
ever come back ?

Not really sure, but since rocksolid.* propagates to Usenet there should
always be a back up.

--
Posted on RetroBBS