Subject: Android hacking
From: linuxgirl@anon.com (linuxgirl)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 02:35 UTC

Can anyone tell me what the easiest way is to obtain an sms dump from an android device (not mine, but my partners - he is aware of what I'm trying to do for testing security on both our devices, but is not giving me access to his phone as that would be too easy) on the same wifi network, without knowing passcode to get into phone and without being able to manually install any spy apps?

Posted on def4

Subject: Re: Android hacking
From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 05:53 UTC
I guess you will have to root the device from which you want the SMS dump. If you do not have (or don't want to use) physical access to the device, you will have to exploit one of the interfaces that is remotely accessible (like wifi or bluetooth). Bluetooth had some weaknesses, discovered just recently if I remember correctly. Anyway, this will be some tedious work.
Maybe some social engineering or trickery are easier. Could you try to lure your victim into using a fake access point ?
Posted on def2

From: souhail@rslight.i2p (souhail)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 17:49 UTC
For android you don't have much options
first a FUD malware for dumping sms data only less permissions less suspicious second exploiting an application vulnerability example the last one via whatsapp
https://github.com/dorkerdevil/CVE-2019-11932
third exploiting adb with phonesploit

From: ozzyisreal@rslight.i2p (ozzyisreal)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 21:50 UTC
Hello gentleman, clone on the website that I request and I don't know how to change the IP to the exploit, would you be so kind as to explain us? Thank you