Subject: project root
From: projectroot@rslight.i2p (projectroot)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 11:23 UTC
Attachments: banner.jpg (image/jpeg)
project root is one of the most easy to use ransomware
You don't have to download any kind of builder or set up any server
Support Linux and windows both platforms we will also add android soon
No hidden costs only one-time pay

http://prootk6nzgp7amle.onion

Attachments: banner.jpg
Subject: Re: project root
From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 11:58 UTC
Wow, I admire your style. Not only do you write a ransomware, you also prepare the attack vector by asking your users to switch on js.
Posted on def2

From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 15:58 UTC
the last dn shop with js activated that advertised here only lasted for a couple of weeks, than it was seized (think it was for drugs). not necessarily related, but leaving js on like this always indicates sloppy coding....are you ready for somebody to come after you, newbie ? how do you do the communication with your ransomware without a server ? are you using some public channel ? Posted on def2

From: projectroot@rslight.i2p (projectroot)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 16:29 UTC
I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING and how javascript and ohter stuff work soo dont worry :) about it --