`* Re: Websites not loading on my tor browser?crypt3D4TA
 `* Re: Websites not loading on my tor browser?anon
  `* Re: Websites not loading on my tor browser?crypt3D4TA
   `* Re: Websites not loading on my tor browser?anon
    `* Re: Websites not loading on my tor browser?crypt3D4TA
     `* Re: Websites not loading on my tor browser?AnonUser
      `* Re: Websites not loading on my toranon
       +* Re: Websites not loading on my torcrypt3D4TA

Subject: Websites not loading on my tor browser?
From: crypt3D4TA@rslight.i2p (crypt3D4TA)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 01:46 UTC
It seems that only this site and a few others load. Others seem to access them, but I can’t. It seems to be lag or low connection. (Warning: New to using the deep web.)
dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion

Subject: Re: Websites not loading on my tor browser?
From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 07:40 UTC
crypt3D4TA wrote:

It seems that only this site and a few others load. Others seem to access them, but I can’t. It seems to be lag or low connection. (Warning: New to using the deep web.)

What other sites have you tried? It's common for a lot of tor and i2p sites to not load, and lag can be pretty normal especially in i2p. If you're getting links from a wiki I'd be surprised if even half of them worked.

Are you using tor browser bundle?

rslight.i2p

Subject: Re: Websites not loading on my tor
From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 13:17 UTC

Here is a list of useful sites that I could reach right now:
http://i2psesltivefcujc.onion/
http://deeplinkdeatbml7.onion/index.php
http://msydqstlz2kzerdg.onion/
http://darkfailllnkf4vf.onion/
http://genotypeinczgrxr.onion/
http://xfmro77i3lixucja.onion/
For i2p remember that your router needs to be integrated well in the network to learn the leasesets of other servers (so: under which tunnel they can be found). Running a few torrents with lots of participants helps in that fast.

Posted on def4

From: crypt3D4TA@rslight.i2p (crypt3D4TA)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 05:32 UTC
That’s probably it. My platform is mobile so I can’t do much. I use the OrNET iOS app and the WiFi has been acting up due to storms and more people having to use it for video calls and whatnot.
dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 13:45 UTC

That’s probably it. My platform is mobile so I can’t do much. I use the OrNET iOS app

OrNET is a torbrowser app, so has nothing to do with i2p.
Try the torbrowserbundle, it might give you better results, and most likely better anonymity as well.

Posted on def4

From: crypt3D4TA@rslight.i2p (crypt3D4TA)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 00:27 UTC
It seems that it’s only available on computers.
dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 13:33 UTC

get a proper device my friend, and start to use a proper os.
going to the darknet on some propiertary shit device that records every one of your steps is like pissing against the wind.

Posted on def4

From: crypt3D4TA@rslight.i2p (crypt3D4TA)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 02:22 UTC
Sure. I’ll do that once I’m not literally still in middle school and can’t spend a cent by myself.
dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 02:45 UTC
crypt3D4TA wrote:

Sure. I’ll do that once I’m not literally still in middle school and can’t spend a cent by myself.

An ios app is better than nothing.

If you can convince someone to get you a chromebook, you can install Linux on it. https://www.lifewire.com/install-linux-on-chromebook-4125253

Until you can get a real computer at least you have some access.
rslight.i2p

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 08:34 UTC

Sure. I’ll do that once I’m not literally still in middle school and can’t spend a cent by myself.

You have an apple device and complain about not having money (scnr) ?
To be precise, you do not need any high end hardware or anything like that, an old laptop for 150$ should do it.
Or use some existing device with a live distribution (Tails comes to mind).