Rocksolid Light

Welcome to novaBBS

register   nodelist   faq

To request a group be added, ask in Rocksolid Nodes and specify 'novabbs'

rocksolid / Rocksolid Nodes Help / there are other issues

SubjectAuthor
* social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)Anonymous
+* Re: social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)Retro Guy
|`- Re: social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)Retro Guy
+* done, fixed it.Anonymous
|`- Re: done, fixed it.AnonUser
+* wtf ?Anonymous
|`- Re: wtf ?Retro Guy
+* NoneAnonymous
|+- Re: NoneRetro Guy
|`* Re: Noneanon
| `* Re: Noneanonymous
|  `* Re: Noneanonymous
|   +* Re: Noneanon
|   |+- Re: NoneRetro Guy
|   |`- Re: NoneRetro Guy
|   `* Re: NoneRetro Guy
|    `* Re: Noneanon
|     `- Re: NoneRetro Guy
+- another thoughtAnonymous
+- >I'm seeing all sorts of strange shit from def2.Anonymous
+* ok than, i will switch backAnonymous
|+- Re: ok than, i will switch backanon
|`- Re: ok than, i will switch backRetro Guy
+* Re: social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)anon
|`* Re: social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)Retro Guy
| +* Re: social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)anon
| |`* Re: social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)anonymous
| | `- Re: social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)anonymous
| `* Re: social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)Retro Guy
|  `* Re: social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)Retro Guy
|   `- Re: social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)anonymous
+- there are other issuesAnonymous
`* x referencesAnonymous
 `- Re: x referencesRetro Guy

Subject: Re: social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)
From: anonym...@anon.com (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 17:23 UTC
something is up with rslight on def2, look at this:

http://z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=15&group=rocksolid.social#15

a message from programming in social. wtf ?
z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion

Subject: there are other issues
From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 19:41 UTC
several articles in programming show up twice, for example. i switched def2 completely to vichan now, rslight is still on: http://http://xkdf4p... for debugging and development purposes.
guess there is still some side effects from the import script, although i can really not figure what exactly is still happening.

Subject: x references
From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 20:53 UTC
according to my logs, there are a lot of messages with x-references coming from your test server at 192.168.0.220.
rslight seems to digest them fine and just shows them on the board where the reference leads to.
vichan rejects them (it was a limitation, now it is a feature :-)).

Subject: Re: x references
From: Retro ...@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 23:22 UTC
Anonymous wrote:

according to my logs, there are a lot of messages with x-references coming from your test server at 192.168.0.220.
rslight seems to digest them fine and just shows them on the board where the reference leads to.
vichan rejects them (it was a limitation, now it is a feature :-)).

Yes, I've been messing with x-references lately. On my sites, they are showing up properly but I'm really just testing right now.

www.novabbs.com

Pages:1234
rocksolid light 0.6.5f
clearnet i2p tor