From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Subject: Re: TikTok moderators told to suppress posts from ugly people,
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 13:22:55+0000
 by: anon - Mon, 11 May 2020 13:22 UTC

I think it says a lot about a society when you look at what kind of filters are applied. In this case I thought : really ?? Why ugly people ? and by which standards ?
Just one answer to that one: away with all the filters and delusions, let me see the world like I see it.

Posted on def4

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o TikTok moderators told to suppress posts from ugly people,

By: anon on Mon, 11 May 2020

0anon