From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Subject: Re: Subject: German insurance data shows 88 fully vaccinated people are
dying suddenly and unexpectedly every day
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:29:19 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:29 UTC

It is all starting to come crumbling down. The media can no longer ignore the damage that the vaccine is causing. They can not chalk it up to fringe cases because it is happening far to often. People are having vaccine caused injuries and even death. Do not think it is not suspicious if you never were sick in the past and now after the vaccine you get sick every month.

One thing is certain. The vaccine was rushed and that egotistical fool Trump is even proud of it.

The conspiracy theorists were right. The covid vaccine is poison and masks are ineffective against viruses.

https://www.cochrane.org/CD006207/ARI_do-physical-measures-such-hand-washing-or-wearing-masks-stop-or-slow-down-spread-respiratory-viruses

I will summarize: they could not prove that masks (both surgical and N95) made any difference when it came to infections. Hand washing only helped a bit. Do people wear masks properly? Probably not. Do people reuse contaminated masks? Yes, many do. But the point is, wearing a mask does not prevent infection. It is cold hard data that they reviewed.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35456309/

>Post COVID-19 infection was not associated with either myocarditis (aHR 1.08; 95% CI 0.45 to 2.56) or pericarditis (aHR 0.53; 95% CI 0.25 to 1.13). We did not observe an increased incidence of neither pericarditis nor myocarditis in adult patients recovering from COVID-19 infection.

This study contradicts the claim that covid-19 causes myocarditis or pericarditis (heart problems, inflammation of the heart).

All cause mortality is increased in the west basically in every country where there were vaccinations.

https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202302.0350/v1

https://www.usmortality.com/deaths/excess-cumulative/united-states
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsregisteredweeklyinenglandandwalesprovisional/weekending2september2022
https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/products-eurostat-news/-/ddn-20220916-1

>Excess mortality in the EU climbed to +16% in July 2022 from +7% in both June and May. This was the highest value on record so far in 2022, amounting to around 53 000 additional deaths in July this year compared with the monthly averages for 2016-2019.

It is also very telling that the mysterious increase in all cause mortality (NOT CAUSED BY COVID OR RESPIRATORY DISEASES) is being completely ignored by governments and the media. I also believe they were pushing really hard for vaccinations to eliminate the possibility of control groups entirely. This should make you think and worry you.

If this all does not frighten you I think you have been well herded by the sheep herders.

"Fact checkers" are on damage control and the media is complicit.

--
Posted on RetroBBS

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Subject: German insurance data shows 88 fully vaccinated people are dying sudden

By: Miner on Tue, 20 Dec 2022

5Miner