From: retro_...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Subject: Re: Rocksolid Light thread pages send me to wrong threads
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 03:17:50 -0700
 by: Retro Guy - Mon, 9 Sep 2019 10:17 UTC

On Sun, 8 Sep 2019 23:18:10 -0000 (UTC)
Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy) wrote:

> It looks like this bug also applies to my new (lame) search engine.
>
> I'll work on this over the next few days. Right now, links to
> comp.lang.c++ show as comp.lang.c and of course the article can't be
> found.
>
> At least I know what the problem is.
>
> Retro Guy

Fixed, I believe. Also, made some behind the scenes improvements. I
want to work out major dumb bugs before addressing improving search
term handling. Just making it work right now.

BTW, I have run a search engine before that I wrote the interface for,
but the backend was YaCy. YaCy made me so frustrated I finally just
took the whole thing offline, but I do remember some of the ways I
handled thing with the web interface.

Retro Guy

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Rocksolid Light thread pages send me to wrong threads

By: Retro Guy on Fri, 30 Aug 2019

5Retro Guy