From: jwalsh...@gmail.com (John Walsh)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.baseball.sf-giants
Subject: Dial 1-800-HOMER!
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 10:51:30 -1000
 by: John Walsh - Thu, 17 Jun 2021 20:51 UTC

6/14/21
Crawford stats the HR parade agains Arizona with his 15th HR and the
Giants go on to win 5-2

6/15/21
The Duggar gets them going with a HR and Yaz brings them from behind
with a grand slam to win it 9-8

6/16.21
Buster Baseball hits a 3-run homer (12) to put the Giants ahead and
the Giants go on to hit 5 home runs in a 13-7 win.

The Giants have been hitting a prolific number of home runs,
surpassing records ever day.

6/17/21
Back at it today with Casili hittng his first home run as a Giant.
Duggar triples and Flores drives him in for a 3-0 lead, with Gausman
pitching.

Re: Dial 1-800-HOMER!

<bfvncgp6b52o90nq9uh6vanors5mnsfksq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=102&group=alt.sports.baseball.sf-giants#102

From: jwalsh...@gmail.com (John Walsh)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.baseball.sf-giants
Subject: Re: Dial 1-800-HOMER!
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 16:02:45 -1000
 by: John Walsh - Fri, 18 Jun 2021 02:02 UTC

On Thu, 17 Jun 2021 10:51:30 -1000, John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>
wrote:

>6/14/21
>Crawford stats the HR parade agains Arizona with his 15th HR and the
>Giants go on to win 5-2
>
>6/15/21
>The Duggar gets them going with a HR and Yaz brings them from behind
>with a grand slam to win it 9-8
>
>6/16.21
>Buster Baseball hits a 3-run homer (12) to put the Giants ahead and
>the Giants go on to hit 5 home runs in a 13-7 win.
>
> The Giants have been hitting a prolific number of home runs,
>surpassing records ever day.
>
>6/17/21
>Back at it today with Casili hittng his first home run as a Giant.
>Duggar triples and Flores drives him in for a 3-0 lead, with Gausman
>pitching.

Just one homer today, but lots of doubles. It looks like Yaz has
broken out of his slump, which is great news for the Giants. Giants
win 10-3.

The Bums didn't play today, so they fell another half game behind.