I would rather say that a desire to drive fast sports cars is what sets man apart from the animals.

sport / rec.autos.sport.cart / Re: Can’t anything - different newsgroup readers

SubjectAuthor
o Re: Can’t anything - different newsgroup readera425couple

1
Re: Can’t anything - different newsgroup readers

<OHO7M.3068424$vBI8.2136097@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=102&group=rec.autos.sport.cart#102

Subject: Re:_Can’t_anything_-_different_newsgroup_reader
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.sport.cart
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 09:14:38 -0700
 by: a425couple - Sat, 13 May 2023 16:14 UTC

On 5/12/23 19:15, geoff wrote:
> On 13/05/2023 5:12 am, Alan wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes.  I appear to have the same problem.
>>> Thousands of posts.  They are pictures of videos
>>> sent in yEnc.
>>> Every couple of days I block the sender, and reload.
>>> That 'reduces' them.  But then the sender changes his name.
>>> I just hope I'm not losing too many real posts.
>>
>> You could try changing newsgroup providers.
>> I'm using Eternal September, and I haven't seen a single one of the
>> posts you're talking about.
>
> Same with Giganews - sems to be filtered.
> geoff

Thank you both, for your good advice.