Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 09:29:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Cowboys Winners / Honorable Mentions / Losers in Hall of Fame Game
From: prohuman...@gmail.com (observer)
 by: observer - Fri, 6 Aug 2021 16:29 UTC

August 6 2021
https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2021/8/6/22612866/winners-losers-and-honorable-mentions-from-the-dallas-cowboys-preseason-opener-in-the-hof-game

~~~

Winners

Defense: LB Micah Parsons, S Israel Mukuamu,
DT Quinton Bohanna

Offense: QB Garrett Gilbert, RB Rico Dowdle

~~~

Honorable Mentions

Defense: CB Nahshon Wright, CB Kelvin Joseph

Offense: WR Noah Brown, TE Sean McKeon,
WR Malik Turner

~~~

Losers:

Offense: QB Ben DiNucci, WR Reggie Davis,
OT Ty Nsekhe, OT Brandon Knight

Special Teams: K/P Hunter Niswander

--- --- ---

Re: Cowboys Winners / Honorable Mentions / Losers in Hall of Fame Game

<877dgygtbz.fsf@hotmail.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1045&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#1045

From: eddiegr...@hotmail.com (Eddie Grove)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 14:24:16 -0700
 by: Eddie Grove - Fri, 6 Aug 2021 21:24 UTC

observer <prohumanistfreelover@gmail.com> writes:

> August 6 2021
> https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2021/8/6/22612866/winners-losers-and-honorable-mentions-from-the-dallas-cowboys-preseason-opener-in-the-hof-game
>
> ~~~
>
> Winners
>
> Defense: LB Micah Parsons, S Israel Mukuamu,
> DT Quinton Bohanna
>
> Offense: QB Garrett Gilbert, RB Rico Dowdle

Did we watch the same game? Well, I only watched first half.

Gilbert and Rudolph were so bad they made Haskins look like a star.
The buzz going forward may be that the DAL backup QB is not on the roster.

In other notes:

The best play 1st half was a punt by PIT around the 2 minute warning by
a 7th rounder.

The field goal kickers seemed to be playing in an invisible monsoon,
judging by how wide the kicks went. The FG that went through was ugly.

Aikman apparently thought the game was background noise, not nearly
important as talking about the fact he would present Jimmy Johnson.
Peyton had to call out a fumble on the field during his interview,
apparently because Aikman did not care about calling the game.