From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
Subject: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL
TACTICS
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 01:10:50 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 08:10 UTC

https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/YxQ2hSPPAQAJ

Last night I explained WHY Pant should REPLACE Karthik and ALSO stated
that Pant should be in the match vs Zimbabwe for "MATCH PRACTICE" for
the Semi finals vs England.

Indian team management finally did the right thing and INCLUDED Pant and
IN FACT said they are including Pant in this match to get MATCH PRACTICE
for the semi-finals.

EVIL CIA NSA FBI MI6 DHS Psychopaths think that I have ESP/THIRD EYE
because they noticed that I am right 90% of the time in my analyses and
predictions in different topics.

https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/AetYmoXPAQAJ
Pant is neither injured nor is there a fall out with management.

It's just that Dravid and Rohit are NOT getting the team selections,
PERFECT. Their thought processes are messed up and repeated mistakes in
the last 5-6 months.

India barely won against Pak and BD in World Cup. Lost in Asia cup.

So, they NEED to beef up their batting against a strong England and
hence MUST include Pant in place of Karthik.

Since Pant NEEDS some "match practice", he should be in the match
tomorrow vs Zimbabwe.

https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/90w6an3OAQAJ

https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/xMyLb4jOAQAJ

This is from CRICINFO commentary from Indian team just now:

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/icc-men-s-t20-world-cup-2022-23-1298134/india-vs-zimbabwe-42nd-match-group-2-1298176/live-cricket-score

Toss time! Rohit Sharma calls heads, and it's heads. India will bat
first. "It's the preference of the team, nothing to do with the pitch.
Pitch looks good. We wanted to give our bowlers a chance to defend a
score." Rishabh Pant is in for Dinesh Karthik. "Rishabh is the only guy
who hasn't played a single game, including the practice games. We wanted
to give him a game before the semi-finals."

Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICS

<tk81lu$1gis$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1054&group=rec.sport.cricket#1054

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
TACTICS
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 02:18:37 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 10:18 UTC

On 11/6/2022 1:10 AM, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/YxQ2hSPPAQAJ
>
> Last night I explained WHY Pant should REPLACE Karthik and ALSO stated
> that Pant should be in the match vs Zimbabwe for "MATCH PRACTICE" for
> the Semi finals vs England.
>

> Indian team management finally did the right thing and INCLUDED Pant and
> IN FACT said they are including Pant in this match to get MATCH PRACTICE
> for the semi-finals.
>

> EVIL CIA NSA FBI MI6 DHS Psychopaths think that I have ESP/THIRD EYE
> because they noticed that I am right 90% of the time in my analyses and
> predictions in different topics.

> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/AetYmoXPAQAJ
> Pant is neither injured nor is there a fall out with management.
>
> It's just that Dravid and Rohit are NOT getting the team selections,
> PERFECT. Their thought processes are messed up and repeated mistakes in
> the last 5-6 months.
>
> India barely won against Pak and BD in World Cup. Lost in Asia cup.
>
> So, they NEED to beef up their batting against a strong England and
> hence MUST include Pant in place of Karthik.
>
> Since Pant NEEDS some "match practice", he should be in the match
> tomorrow vs Zimbabwe.
>

> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/90w6an3OAQAJ
>

> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/xMyLb4jOAQAJ

> This is from CRICINFO commentary from Indian team just now:
>

> https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/icc-men-s-t20-world-cup-2022-23-1298134/india-vs-zimbabwe-42nd-match-group-2-1298176/live-cricket-score
>
> Toss time! Rohit Sharma calls heads, and it's heads. India will bat
> first. "It's the preference of the team, nothing to do with the pitch.
> Pitch looks good. We wanted to give our bowlers a chance to defend a
> score." Rishabh Pant is in for Dinesh Karthik. "Rishabh is the only guy
> who hasn't played a single game, including the practice games. We wanted
> to give him a game before the semi-finals."

Ian Chappell said the same "7 hours ago", what I said last night AND in
fact for the last six months that India is getting their TEAM SELECTIONS
"WRONG".

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/ian-chappell-this-world-cup-has-belonged-to-the-teams-with-the-best-bowling-attacks-1343383

While India, after a hectic win over rivals Pakistan, have progressed to
the knockout phase, their bowling and selection are a concern. The
exclusion of Rishabh Pant is inexcusable. If you ask opponents about
dangerous players, his name will always be high on the list. Another
factor in Pant's favour is his ability to take an attack apart at any
time during the innings, not just at the death. If there's any further
doubt about his selection, Pant's keeping is easily the best in the
Indian squad.