[Babe] Ruth made a big mistake when he gave up pitching. -- Tris Speaker, 1921

sport / rec.sport.cricket / Re: I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM that I will bet my money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button

SubjectAuthor
* I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM that I will bet my money on England FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
`* Re: I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM that I will bet myDavid North
 +* Re: I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM that I will bet myFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

1
I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM that I will bet my money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button

<0qkqmhl2ianpgkabgbj89plrr9jft7r8v0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1059&group=rec.sport.cricket#1059

From: FBInCIAn...@nowhere
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
Subject: I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM that I will bet my money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 11:40:18 -0800
 by: FBInCIAn...@nowhere - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 19:40 UTC

I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM "BEFORE" the tournament
started that I will bet my money on England Winning 2022 T20 WC but
DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button.

Here is the screenshot of my Drafts folder and "that compiled post" on
10-22-22 at 4:41 AM

https://imgbox.com/ZGRxv8ph

In case you can't see the text in the screen shot:

If I want to bet money, I will bet on England winning this 2022 T20
World Cup.

England is the favorite barring any unforeseen unpredictable injuries.

India has the talent but team management almost always gets their team
selections WRONG, and Rohit doesn't know how to IMPROVISE TACTICS
based on the game situation.

India can win "ONLY" if they get their team selections right AND get
game tactics absolutely right in crunch games.

Virat Kohli is still a little bit SHAKY, Rohit has been inconsistent.

India is still CONFUSED whether to play PANT or Karthik.

Re: I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM that I will bet my money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button

<jt961hFpkqrU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1060&group=rec.sport.cricket#1060

From: nos...@lane-farm.fsnet.co.uk (David North)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM that I will bet my
money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 09:06:57 +0000
 by: David North - Sat, 12 Nov 2022 09:06 UTC

On 10/11/2022 19:40, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

> I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM "BEFORE" the tournament
> started that I will bet my money on England Winning 2022 T20 WC but
> DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button.
>
> Here is the screenshot of my Drafts folder and "that compiled post" on
> 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM
>

> https://imgbox.com/ZGRxv8ph

4 Usenet providers - why doesn't that surprise me?

--
David North

Re: I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM that I will bet my money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button

<tknshu$1q2p$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1061&group=rec.sport.cricket#1061

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 02:29:17 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sat, 12 Nov 2022 10:29 UTC

On 11/12/2022 1:06 AM, David North wrote:
> On 10/11/2022 19:40, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>>

>> I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM "BEFORE" the tournament
>> started that I will bet my money on England Winning 2022 T20 WC but
>> DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button.
>>
>> Here is the screenshot of my Drafts folder and "that compiled post" on
>> 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM
>>

>> https://imgbox.com/ZGRxv8ph
>
> 4 Usenet providers - why doesn't that surprise me?

See....you have NOTHING to say about the actual point I made about my
prediction/analysis that England will win the T20 World cup "BEFORE" the
tournament started.

Did any brit fan think that England will make the T20 finals?

I am NOT even a brit BUT STILL I wanted to bet money on England to win
T20 World Cup.

What does that say about me?

That I am NOT emotional and don't let my partisanship get in the way of
my ANALYSIS and PREDICTIONS.

I purely FOCUS on FACTS.

Secondly, SO WHAT if I have 4 usenet providers? I only USE two of them.

What is the point you are making?

CIA NSA FBI DHS MI6 MI5 Psychopaths are RESTRICTING my freedom of speech
in EXPOSING their "BARBARIC CRIMES" against me, YOU and the rest of
the brits, americans, ozzies and all humans.

I am actually DOING A FAVOR to YOU and the entire human species by
RISKING my OWN LIFE and HEALTH in FIGHTING, HUMILIATING, CHALLENGING the
MOST EVIL ENTITY this planet has ever seen or encountered....in fact
SOOOOOO EVIL, SADISTIC and PERVERTED that even former POTUSes, VPs,
Mayors, COngressmen and Senators FEARED THEM and had NO CLUE how to
destroy that EVIL.

QUOTES ABOUT THE EVIL INVISIBLE SHADOW GOVERNMENT by POTUSes, SENATORS
AND CONGRESSMEN
https://evilciaandnsa.com/quotes-about-invisible-shadow-government-by-potus-senators-n-congressmen/

MI6, CIA and NSA already LINKED your and ALL cricket fans brains to NSA
HIVE AI Grid LONG TIME BACK. They have a RECORD of every thought,
emotion and memory which occurred in your brain for the last 15+ years.

I am the ONLY person on this planet who has the guts, intelligence and
abilities to FIGHT and DESTROY that PURE EVIL Shadow US Govt CIA NSA FBI
DHS Psychopaths AND "help human species to REMAIN HUMAN" instead of
becoming "neuro-slaves remotely controlled by EVIL AI", BUT
unfortunately I DON'T have power.

Re: I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM that I will bet my money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button

<tknt26$15f$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1062&group=rec.sport.cricket#1062

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 02:37:58 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sat, 12 Nov 2022 10:37 UTC

On 11/12/2022 1:06 AM, David North wrote:
> On 10/11/2022 19:40, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>>

>> I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM "BEFORE" the tournament
>> started that I will bet my money on England Winning 2022 T20 WC but
>> DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button.
>>
>> Here is the screenshot of my Drafts folder and "that compiled post" on
>> 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM
>>

>> https://imgbox.com/ZGRxv8ph
>
> 4 Usenet providers - why doesn't that surprise me?

I ONLY use two of them.

One doesn't let us post to more than three groups at a time.

So, I have to use the second one to "SAVE TIME" when I try to post to
multiple groups to EDUCATE the "DUMB human filth" HOW the EVIL CIA NSA
FBI DHS MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths are SECRETLY LINKING their brains
to NSA HIVE AI Grid and NEURALLY ENSLAVING them for the last 40 years
while BRAINWASHING 24x7 with covertly controlled BBC CNN ABC CBS FOX NBC
about the VIRTUES of democracy.

The second provider also gives me the opportunity to "HUMILIATE" the
EVIL CIA NSA MI6 MI5 FBI DHS ASIS ASIO coward psychopaths, because I am
posting all these threats ALL OVER USENET in hundreds of groups to
"AVENGE" them humiliating and TORTURING me for the last 21 years.

Re: I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM that I will bet my money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button

<jt9dojFrcqqU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1063&group=rec.sport.cricket#1063

From: nos...@lane-farm.fsnet.co.uk (David North)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 11:18:43 +0000
 by: David North - Sat, 12 Nov 2022 11:18 UTC

On 12/11/2022 10:29, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 11/12/2022 1:06 AM, David North wrote:
>> On 10/11/2022 19:40, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>>>

>>> I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM "BEFORE" the tournament
>>> started that I will bet my money on England Winning 2022 T20 WC but
>>> DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button.
>>>
>>> Here is the screenshot of my Drafts folder and "that compiled post" on
>>> 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM
>>>

>>> https://imgbox.com/ZGRxv8ph
>>
>> 4 Usenet providers - why doesn't that surprise me?
>
> See....you have NOTHING to say about the actual point I made about my
> prediction/analysis that England will win the T20 World cup "BEFORE" the
> tournament started.

Since you didn't actually send the message, the draft doesn't really
prove anything, except maybe that you weren't very confident about it. I
can think of at least two easy ways you could have faked it:

1. You could have written the message on Thursday and changed the date
on your PC before saving it, then changed the date back again.

2. You could have written several versions of the message before the
tournament, all predicting different winners, then deleted the ones that
turned out to be wrong before showing us the correct one.

Also, England haven't won yet.

While we're on the subject of your predictions (the ones that you did
actually post), on the 29th of October you told us "England is out of
T20 World Cup - Semifinalists will be NZ Aus India SA". According to
that, you weren't expecting either of the finalists to be in the SFs.

Then, on the 5th of November, you said SA would be in the SF "barring
rain playing spoil sport in SA vs Netherlands Super 12 match."

> Did any brit fan think that England will make the T20 finals?

I'll wait and see what happens. Predicting cricket, especially T20, is a
mug's game.

> I am NOT even a brit BUT STILL I wanted to bet money on England to win
> T20 World Cup.

What was stopping you?

--
David North

Re: I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM that I will bet my money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button

<jt9ekjFrcqqU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1064&group=rec.sport.cricket#1064

From: nos...@lane-farm.fsnet.co.uk (David North)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 11:33:39 +0000
 by: David North - Sat, 12 Nov 2022 11:33 UTC

On 12/11/2022 10:37, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 11/12/2022 1:06 AM, David North wrote:
>> On 10/11/2022 19:40, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>>>

>>> I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM "BEFORE" the tournament
>>> started that I will bet my money on England Winning 2022 T20 WC but
>>> DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button.
>>>
>>> Here is the screenshot of my Drafts folder and "that compiled post" on
>>> 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM
>>>

>>> https://imgbox.com/ZGRxv8ph
>>
>> 4 Usenet providers - why doesn't that surprise me?
>
> I ONLY use two of them.

Is that because the other two have blocked you?

> One doesn't let us post to more than three groups at a time.

That sounds like a sensible anti-spam measure.

Maybe you should consider restricting yourself to groups where what you
are posting is on-topic, e.g. if it's not about cricket, don't send it
to cricket newsgroups.

--
David North

Re: I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM that I will bet my money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button

<tko79u$5k8$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1065&group=rec.sport.cricket#1065

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 05:32:45 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sat, 12 Nov 2022 13:32 UTC

On 11/12/2022 3:18 AM, David North wrote:
> On 12/11/2022 10:29, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> 4 Usenet providers - why doesn't that surprise me?
>>
>> See....you have NOTHING to say about the actual point I made about my
>> prediction/analysis that England will win the T20 World cup "BEFORE"
>> the tournament started.
>
> Since you didn't actually send the message, the draft doesn't really
> prove anything, except maybe that you weren't very confident about it. I
> can think of at least two easy ways you could have faked it:
>
> 1. You could have written the message on Thursday and changed the date
> on your PC before saving it, then changed the date back again.
>
> 2. You could have written several versions of the message before the
> tournament, all predicting different winners, then deleted the ones that
> turned out to be wrong before showing us the correct one.

Dude,

I am NOT a white to FAKE anything.

You are PROJECTING your own mentality on to me.

My analysis has been right hundreds of times already in NOT just cricket
but geopolitics, politics and other topics which I cannot post the proof
right now because I am waiting for the EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS trannies and
drag queens to reveal my real name to the world first.

I just DON'T have time to dig up everything and post them again.

I already told you that human species are tooo human for me. Which means
I WON'T fake anything to impress them.

So, WHY would I go to such extraordinary lengths to impress 20 odd fans
on this newsgroup?

I would if any of you are good looking women but you aren't.

CASE CLOSED.

You DON'T make ANY sense at all. You MADE UP all these ACCUSATIONS.

If you see I have 250+ drafts I wanted to post. I was gonna send it a
little later and then forgot about it because I am busy with FIGHTING
the EVIL CIA NSA DHS FBI Psychopaths every day who are TORTURING me with
EVIL AI Dust in the air/ether around us which exists all over the planet.

Mere survival is DIFFICULT for me while being physically and mentally
tortured every day for 21 years.

> Also, England haven't won yet.
>
> While we're on the subject of your predictions (the ones that you did
> actually post), on the 29th of October you told us "England is out of
> T20 World Cup - Semifinalists will be NZ Aus India SA". According to
> that, you weren't expecting either of the finalists to be in the SFs.

That's correct because of the UNPREDICTABILITY of RAIN, split points,
which messed up my analysis and also the IMPOSSIBILITY of SA losing to
Netherlands happening.

Pakis made Semis ONLY because of the FLUKE of SA losing to Ned.

> Then, on the 5th of November, you said SA would be in the SF "barring
> rain playing spoil sport in SA vs Netherlands Super 12 match."

Go ahead and show me IF at least ONE non-netherlands cricket fan on this
planet expected SA to lose to Netherlands.

If so, then I WILL APOLOGIZE for being wrong.

If not, then YOU APOLOGIZE TO ME since SA losing to Netherlands was a
FLUKE and your question is stupid.

>> Did any brit fan think that England will make the T20 finals?
>
> I'll wait and see what happens. Predicting cricket, especially T20, is a
> mug's game.

Yes, it is almost a 50-50 game for Eng vs Pak, though I think England is
slightly favored cuz they beat Pakis 4-3 last month in Pak AND Eng is
bolstered by Butler and Stokes in this World Cup.

I will be really upset IF RAIN decides the winner tomorrow.

I watched 1992 finals with other brit fans in a sports bar in Boca
Raton, Florida and rooted obviously for England.

>> I am NOT even a brit BUT STILL I wanted to bet money on England to win
>> T20 World Cup.
>
> What was stopping you?

No time to research websites and bet. Betting in casinos is not possible
because I am outside USA now on a visit.

I will be happy to bet money on England now at a personal level with
other fans.

Re: I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM that I will bet my money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button

<tko7pf$bkt$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1066&group=rec.sport.cricket#1066

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 05:41:02 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sat, 12 Nov 2022 13:41 UTC

On 11/12/2022 3:33 AM, David North wrote:
> On 12/11/2022 10:37, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> 4 Usenet providers - why doesn't that surprise me?
>>
>> I ONLY use two of them.
>
> Is that because the other two have blocked you?

I never used Usenetfarm.

Only used FastUsenet.

Secondly, I don't give a flying fuck IF 100 usenet service providers
block me.

I wouldn't even feel an iota of pain.

As I said before, you are all tooo human for me.

Very difficult to even tolerate your existence cuz none of you have LIVE
IN REAL REALITY and none of you have even "basic control" over the
contents of your own brains and the ABILITY to REMOVE fake reality and
REPLACE with REAL REALITY.

>> One doesn't let us post to more than three groups at a time.
>
> That sounds like a sensible anti-spam measure.
>
> Maybe you should consider restricting yourself to groups where what you
> are posting is on-topic, e.g. if it's not about cricket, don't send it
> to cricket newsgroups.

Absolutely NOT.

I will continue to post on EVERY newsgroup in the HOPE that AT LEAST
some human filth will DIGEST the information and START LIVING IN "REAL
REALITY".

Look at all of you.....who think that US UK and the rest of the west are
all ANGELIC SUPERIOR CIVILIZED democracies, when in REALITY your EVIL
CUNNING Govts MI6 MI5 SECRETLY LINKED your brains to NSA HIVE AI Grid
and REMOTELY reading and programming your brains every day and
ARTIFICIALLY ALTERING your daily lives and future WITHOUT your knowledge
and consent.

World is in a SIMULATION......Free Will became
history......Consciousness became "Artificial Simulation"....

CIA NSA MI6's AI will TORTURE and OPPRESS humans so bad, you will be
BEGGING your govt FOR MERCY.

Re: I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM that I will bet my money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button

<tkopb1$bf5$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1067&group=rec.sport.cricket#1067

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 10:40:32 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sat, 12 Nov 2022 18:40 UTC

On 11/12/2022 5:41 AM, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 11/12/2022 3:33 AM, David North wrote:

>>> I ONLY use two of them.
>>
>> Is that because the other two have blocked you?
>>

> I never used Usenetfarm.
>
> Only used FastUsenet.
>
> Secondly, I don't give a flying fuck IF 100 usenet service providers
> block me.
>
> I wouldn't even feel an iota of pain.
>
> As I said before, you are all tooo human for me.
>
> Very difficult to even tolerate your existence cuz none of you have LIVE
> IN REAL REALITY and none of you have even "basic control" over the
> contents of your own brains and the ABILITY to REMOVE fake reality and
> REPLACE with REAL REALITY.
>

>>> One doesn't let us post to more than three groups at a time.
>>
>> That sounds like a sensible anti-spam measure.
>>
>> Maybe you should consider restricting yourself to groups where what
>> you are posting is on-topic, e.g. if it's not about cricket, don't
>> send it to cricket newsgroups.
>>

> Absolutely NOT.
>
> I will continue to post on EVERY newsgroup in the HOPE that AT LEAST
> some human filth will DIGEST the information and START LIVING IN "REAL
> REALITY".
>

> Look at all of you.....who think that US UK and the rest of the west are
> all ANGELIC SUPERIOR CIVILIZED democracies, when in REALITY your EVIL
> CUNNING Govts MI6 MI5 SECRETLY LINKED your brains to NSA HIVE AI Grid
> and REMOTELY reading and programming your brains every day and
> ARTIFICIALLY ALTERING your daily lives and future WITHOUT your knowledge
> and consent.
>
> World is in a SIMULATION......Free Will became
> history......Consciousness became "Artificial Simulation"....
>
> CIA NSA MI6's AI will TORTURE and OPPRESS humans so bad, you will be
> BEGGING your govt FOR MERCY.

ADDENDUM:

What you and 99.99% humans live, experience, talk, perceive every day is
NOT REALITY.

EVERYTHING is FAKE REALITY.

Do ANY of you understand what Yuval Noah Harari, disciple/advisor of
Nazifuck Klaus Schwab who runs CIA created WEF, said?

"TODAY".....one more time just so you notice.....he
said...."TODAY"....we have the TECHNOLOGY" to "HACK" human beings on a
"MASSIVE SCALE".

Can you ALL please READ it a "FEW TIMES" and tell me the "MEANING OF
THAT SENTENCE"?

Which is exactly what I have been telling you FOR YEARS that CIA NSA MI6
MI5 ASIS ASIO "hacked me and ALL of your brains and bodies", but you are
just NOT getting it.

Yuval Noah Harari:

We are really acquiring design powers of creation and disruption, we are
really operating humans into GODS, we acquired powers to RE-ENGINEER life.

At 1:14
Today "we have the technology" to hack human beings on a massive scale -
Yuval Noah Harari
https://twitter.com/i/status/1589314162525552640

CIA NSA MI6 MI5 developed ALL these Brain Control Weapons and
Supercomputer AI by the 1980s and ever since "CUNNINGLY STEALTHILY
linking ALL human brains" to NSA HIVE AI Grid via Satellites, Cell
Towers, Drones and other modes.

Supercomputer AI is PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY Torturing me for 21 years
Non-Stop.

They can TORTURE all of you too, IF they want cuz your brains are
already LINKED to NSA HIVE AI Grid.

If they want to, CIA NSA MI6 can literally TURN OFF ALL OUR BRAINS, make
us fall dead with just a mouse click in Langley VA and Bluffdale UT, Ft
George Meade MD.

https://twitter.com/HAL_9_Thousand_/status/1507286888603959345
If a bad actor hacked DARPA’s supercomputer they could kill thousands of
people in an instant via the NEURO WEAPONS #BioHacking system that’s
been erected to control the population. Your bodies motor controls can
be overridden remotely!!! human experimentation on U.S. soil

MI6 will TELL ALL OF YOU twenty years from now that ALL your brains are
LINKED to NSA HIVE AI Grid. Nobody can BREAK the LINK between YOUR BRAIN
and NSA Supercomputer AI because nobody can change their "UNIQUE" DNA
Resonant Frequency just like humans cannot change their finger prints.
So all of you are "NEURAL SLAVES" of the EVIL US and UK Govts FOREVER.

https://twitter.com/HAL_9_Thousand_/status/1526111452456681474
The plan of the Transhumanist agenda is to gradually absorb all
civilians into the Global Brain, takeover the mind of humanity, and then
slowly reveal to individual civilians that they are “tuned in” to this
Brain machine interface system.

#GlobalBrain #WorldSentientSimulation

https://twitter.com/HAL_9_Thousand_/status/1511298295062269956
Humans are about to enter the most horrific period of oppression they’ve
ever witnessed

A.I. is already above human brain capability and it’s learning very
quickly how to remotely control and torture people with precision

U.S. Military is willingly implementing “Neuro-Slavery”

https://twitter.com/HAL_9_Thousand_
There is currently a technocratic force on earth that believes it’s okay
to inflict artificial discomfort and pain into my consciousness anytime
it wants.

It’s like ancient times, with slaves, except now “your master” is linked
direct-to-brain.

… how fun

Re: I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM that I will bet my money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button

<tktegi$1h97$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1070&group=rec.sport.cricket#1070

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 05:06:25 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 14 Nov 2022 13:06 UTC

On 11/12/2022 3:18 AM, David North wrote:
> On 12/11/2022 10:29, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> 4 Usenet providers - why doesn't that surprise me?
>>
>> See....you have NOTHING to say about the actual point I made about my
>> prediction/analysis that England will win the T20 World cup "BEFORE"
>> the tournament started.
>
> Since you didn't actually send the message, the draft doesn't really
> prove anything, except maybe that you weren't very confident about it. I
> can think of at least two easy ways you could have faked it:
>
> 1. You could have written the message on Thursday and changed the date
> on your PC before saving it, then changed the date back again.
>
> 2. You could have written several versions of the message before the
> tournament, all predicting different winners, then deleted the ones that
> turned out to be wrong before showing us the correct one.
>
> Also, England haven't won yet.
>
> While we're on the subject of your predictions (the ones that you did
> actually post), on the 29th of October you told us "England is out of
> T20 World Cup - Semifinalists will be NZ Aus India SA". According to
> that, you weren't expecting either of the finalists to be in the SFs.
>
> Then, on the 5th of November, you said SA would be in the SF "barring
> rain playing spoil sport in SA vs Netherlands Super 12 match."
>
>> Did any brit fan think that England will make the T20 finals?
>
> I'll wait and see what happens. Predicting cricket, especially T20, is a
> mug's game.
>
>> I am NOT even a brit BUT STILL I wanted to bet money on England to win
>> T20 World Cup.
>
> What was stopping you?

Back in 2011-2012 time frame there was some discussion on rsc about DRS
issues.

None of the cricket fans got it right.

I posted with the pseudonym "FreedomOfThought" about that "complicated
DRS issues" and made THREE POINTS about it if I remember correctly.

They were complicated issues BUT too easy for me.

THREE MONTHS "AFTER" I analyzed and posted them, an australian cricket
columnist published a column stating the EXACT THREE POINTS I made about
that DRS issues.

If I have time, I will dig it up and post the links for you, later.

I predicted SIX months before the elections that Biden will win and also
pick Harris as his VP.

When that cocksucker CONFUSED Comey REVEALED his letter to Congress 9
DAYS before the elections, I "immediately STATED" that "IF Clinton loses
the election from then, it will be ENTIRELY due to Comey" and he will be
"SINGULARLY RESPONSIBLE" for her loss, and also that her loss has
NOTHING TO DO with Russian interference.

The entire dumbfuck low IQ american and global media kept SPECULATING
for years and gave tens of reasons for her loss.

9 months AFTER the election, Axios published that "CIA and other
intelligence agencies stated" that Clinton's loss has NOTHING TO DO with
Russian interference.

A year after the elections, Clinton herself said on Letterman or
Fallon/Seth Myers shows (I forgot) that she would be american president
IF NOT for Comey's letter to Congress nine days before the election.

All these things are TOOOOOO easy for me because I can SEPARATE the
wheat from the chaff "toooo easily".

CIA NSA psychopaths themselves KNOW for a FACT that I am "DIFFERENT from
the rest of the human species".

They have seen my analysis/predictions turning out to be right SO MANY
TIMES, they themselves programmed arahim to post this TO INFORM ME that
"I can look at the future".

Look at the future - by arahim
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/ccBcxeji5no/qDLqSJW6DAAJ

All of you thought that he is discussing something about cricket.

NOPE.

That was a "secret coded message" to me from the CIA NSA MI6 Psychopaths.

None of you understand that the CIA NSA MI6 psychopaths have been
REMOTELY PROGRAMMING your brains to post comments WITH "embedded
on cricket newsgroups.

Re: I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM that I will bet my money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button

<tktli6$vus$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1071&group=rec.sport.cricket#1071

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 07:06:46 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 14 Nov 2022 15:06 UTC

On 11/14/2022 5:06 AM, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 11/12/2022 3:18 AM, David North wrote:

>>> See....you have NOTHING to say about the actual point I made about my
>>> prediction/analysis that England will win the T20 World cup "BEFORE"
>>> the tournament started.
>>
>> Since you didn't actually send the message, the draft doesn't really
>> prove anything, except maybe that you weren't very confident about it.
>> I can think of at least two easy ways you could have faked it:
>>
>> 1. You could have written the message on Thursday and changed the date
>> on your PC before saving it, then changed the date back again.
>>
>> 2. You could have written several versions of the message before the
>> tournament, all predicting different winners, then deleted the ones
>> that turned out to be wrong before showing us the correct one.
>>
>> Also, England haven't won yet.
>>
>> While we're on the subject of your predictions (the ones that you did
>> actually post), on the 29th of October you told us "England is out of
>> T20 World Cup - Semifinalists will be NZ Aus India SA". According to
>> that, you weren't expecting either of the finalists to be in the SFs.
>>
>> Then, on the 5th of November, you said SA would be in the SF "barring
>> rain playing spoil sport in SA vs Netherlands Super 12 match."
>>
>>> Did any brit fan think that England will make the T20 finals?
>>
>> I'll wait and see what happens. Predicting cricket, especially T20, is
>> a mug's game.
>>
>>> I am NOT even a brit BUT STILL I wanted to bet money on England to
>>> win T20 World Cup.
>>
>> What was stopping you?
>>

> Back in 2011-2012 time frame there was some discussion on rsc about DRS
> issues.
>

> None of the cricket fans got it right.
>
> I posted with the pseudonym "FreedomOfThought" about that "complicated
> DRS issues" and made THREE POINTS about it if I remember correctly.
>

> They were complicated issues BUT too easy for me.
>
> THREE MONTHS "AFTER" I analyzed and posted them, an australian cricket
> columnist published a column stating the EXACT THREE POINTS I made about
> that DRS issues.

To make it more clear, I posted those DRS problems "BEFORE THE FACT".

In the ensuing two months, cricket teams EXPERIENCED those DRS Issues
while playing AND then the australian cricket columnist published a
column about them "AFTER THE FACT".

I said it BEFORE and the columnist said it AFTER the FACT, which means I
can FORESEE complex issues very easily.

> If I have time, I will dig it up and post the links for you, later.
>

> I predicted SIX months before the elections that Biden will win and also
> pick Harris as his VP.
>

> When that cocksucker CONFUSED Comey REVEALED his letter to Congress 9
> DAYS before the elections, I "immediately STATED" that "IF Clinton loses
> the election from then, it will be ENTIRELY due to Comey" and he will be
> "SINGULARLY RESPONSIBLE" for her loss, and also that her loss has
> NOTHING TO DO with Russian interference.
>
> The entire dumbfuck low IQ american and global media kept SPECULATING
> for years and gave tens of reasons for her loss.
>
> 9 months AFTER the election, Axios published that "CIA and other
> intelligence agencies stated" that Clinton's loss has NOTHING TO DO with
> Russian interference.
>
> A year after the elections, Clinton herself said on Letterman or
> Fallon/Seth Myers shows (I forgot) that she would be american president
> IF NOT for Comey's letter to Congress nine days before the election.
>
> All these things are TOOOOOO easy for me because I can SEPARATE the
> wheat from the chaff "toooo easily".
>
> CIA NSA psychopaths themselves KNOW for a FACT that I am "DIFFERENT from
> the rest of the human species".
>
> They have seen my analysis/predictions turning out to be right SO MANY
> TIMES, they themselves programmed arahim to post this TO INFORM ME that
> "I can look at the future".
>

> Look at the future - by arahim
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/ccBcxeji5no/qDLqSJW6DAAJ
>

> All of you thought that he is discussing something about cricket.
>
> NOPE.
>
> That was a "secret coded message" to me from the CIA NSA MI6 Psychopaths.
>

> None of you understand that the CIA NSA MI6 psychopaths have been
> REMOTELY PROGRAMMING your brains to post comments WITH "embedded
> on cricket newsgroups.

Re: I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM that I will bet my money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button

<tktphb$1531$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1072&group=rec.sport.cricket#1072

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 08:14:33 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 14 Nov 2022 16:14 UTC

On 11/12/2022 1:06 AM, David North wrote:
> On 10/11/2022 19:40, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>>

>> I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM "BEFORE" the tournament
>> started that I will bet my money on England Winning 2022 T20 WC but
>> DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button.
>>
>> Here is the screenshot of my Drafts folder and "that compiled post" on
>> 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM
>>

>> https://imgbox.com/ZGRxv8ph
>
> 4 Usenet providers - why doesn't that surprise me?

Hopefully you will UNDERSTAND WHY torture victims like me are DESPERATE
to EDUCATE our fellow humans about what the EVIL US UK Govt CIA NSA MI6
MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths are doing to the entire human species BEHIND
OUR BACKS, after you read BRITISH Psychologist Dr. Carole Smith's column
and this particular EXCERPT.

Dr Carole Smith PUBLISHED this column originally in 2003 on Psychology
Journal website to EDUCATE human species what the EVIL US UK Aus govts
are doing to their public behind their backs BUT the EVIL motherfuckers
REMOVED this column from that website and "INTIMIDATED her" to the
point, she NO LONGER talks about it and doesn't even respond to emails.

ON THE NEED FOR A NEW CRITERIA OF DIAGNOSIS OF PSYCHOSIS IN THE LIGHT OF
MIND INVASIVE TECHNOLOGY – by Psychologist Ms Carole Smith
https://www.globalresearch.ca/on-the-need-for-new-criteria-of-diagnosis-of-psychosis-in-the-light-of-mind-invasive-technology/7123

Meanwhile the object, the prey, in a bid for not only for survival but
also in a "DESPERATE EFFORT to warn his or her fellows about what is
going on", attempts to turn himself into a quantum physicist, a
political researcher, a legal sleuth, an activist, a neurologist, a
psychologist, a physiologist – his own doctor, since he cannot know what
effects this freakish treatment might have on his body, let alone his mind.

Look at all of you.....who are HAPPY to eat, watch TV, discuss cricket
and that's it, WITHOUT REALIZING what is being done to YOU, your
families and the entire human species by the EVIL US UK Aus Govt and
Oligarchic Elites like Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Soros, Klaus Schwab,
Gates, Wall Street and other banking, oil and pharma elites from Exxon,
Pfizer who actually CONTROL YOUR GOVTs from behind, while SECRETLY
CHIPPING ALL of you and global public and NEURALLY ENSLAVING the entire
human species with Neuroweapons and AI.

So I, as a torture victim have NO CHOICE but to post OFF TOPIC columns
to EDUCATE the entire human species HOPING they will WAKE UP and do
something about the complete zombification and robotification of the
entire human species.

Ask yourself, WHAT IS THE POINT of our existence IF our brains are being
REMOTELY PROGRAMMED by the EVIL Psychopaths who are PLAYING GOD with
Neuroweapons and Supercomputer AI and altering and destroying our lives
the way THEY WANT?

Re: I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM that I will bet my money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button

<jtm8v4FreiqU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1073&group=rec.sport.cricket#1073

From: nos...@lane-farm.fsnet.co.uk (David North)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 08:16:36 +0000
 by: David North - Thu, 17 Nov 2022 08:16 UTC

On 12/11/2022 13:32, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 11/12/2022 3:18 AM, David North wrote:

>>> See....you have NOTHING to say about the actual point I made about my
>>> prediction/analysis that England will win the T20 World cup "BEFORE"
>>> the tournament started.
>>
>> Since you didn't actually send the message, the draft doesn't really
>> prove anything, except maybe that you weren't very confident about it.
>> I can think of at least two easy ways you could have faked it:
>>
>> 1. You could have written the message on Thursday and changed the date
>> on your PC before saving it, then changed the date back again.
>>
>> 2. You could have written several versions of the message before the
>> tournament, all predicting different winners, then deleted the ones
>> that turned out to be wrong before showing us the correct one.
>

> Dude,
>
> I am NOT a white to FAKE anything.
>
> You are PROJECTING your own mentality on to me.
>
> My analysis has been right hundreds of times already in NOT just cricket
> but geopolitics, politics and other topics which I cannot post the proof
> right now because I am waiting for the EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS trannies and
> drag queens to reveal my real name to the world first.
>

> I just DON'T have time to dig up everything and post them again.
>
> I already told you that human species are tooo human for me. Which means
> I WON'T fake anything to impress them.
>
> So, WHY would I go to such extraordinary lengths to impress 20 odd fans
> on this newsgroup?

You were the one boasting about your claimed prediction, and then
moaning when my initial reply had 'NOTHING to say about the actual point
I made about my prediction/analysis that England will win the T20 World
cup "BEFORE" the tournament started.' (your quotes round BEFORE, not mine).

> I would if any of you are good looking women but you aren't.
>
> CASE CLOSED.
>
> You DON'T make ANY sense at all. You MADE UP all these ACCUSATIONS.

I didn't make any accusations. I merely pointed out that you COULD
easily have faked it

--
David North

Re: I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM that I will bet my money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button

<tl4tso$7v7$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1074&group=rec.sport.cricket#1074

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
money on England Winning T20 WC but DIDN'T HIT THE SEND button
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 01:11:51 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 17 Nov 2022 09:11 UTC

On 11/17/2022 12:16 AM, David North wrote:
> On 12/11/2022 13:32, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> Since you didn't actually send the message, the draft doesn't really
>>> prove anything, except maybe that you weren't very confident about
>>> it. I can think of at least two easy ways you could have faked it:
>>>
>>> 1. You could have written the message on Thursday and changed the
>>> date on your PC before saving it, then changed the date back again.
>>>
>>> 2. You could have written several versions of the message before the
>>> tournament, all predicting different winners, then deleted the ones
>>> that turned out to be wrong before showing us the correct one.
>>

>> Dude,
>>
>> I am NOT a white to FAKE anything.
>>
>> You are PROJECTING your own mentality on to me.
>>
>> My analysis has been right hundreds of times already in NOT just
>> cricket but geopolitics, politics and other topics which I cannot post
>> the proof right now because I am waiting for the EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS
>> trannies and drag queens to reveal my real name to the world first.
>>

>> I just DON'T have time to dig up everything and post them again.
>>
>> I already told you that human species are tooo human for me. Which
>> means I WON'T fake anything to impress them.
>>
>> So, WHY would I go to such extraordinary lengths to impress 20 odd
>> fans on this newsgroup?
>
> You were the one boasting about your claimed prediction, and then
> moaning when my initial reply had 'NOTHING to say about the actual point
> I made about my prediction/analysis that England will win the T20 World
> cup "BEFORE" the tournament started.' (your quotes round BEFORE, not mine).

There is NOTHING WRONG with boasting about my analysis/prediction.

I didn't do it to IMPRESS some 20 odd cricket fans here.

I do brag to HUMILIATE the "dumbfuck low IQ EVIL CIA NSA FBI Mi6 MI5 DHS
trannies and drag queens" and their Supercomputer AI who/which are
reading EVERY word I post/say on internet, emails, texts, conversations etc.

You seriously suffer from "severe spaghetti logic".

>> I would if any of you are good looking women but you aren't.
>>
>> CASE CLOSED.
>>
>> You DON'T make ANY sense at all. You MADE UP all these ACCUSATIONS.
>
> I didn't make any accusations. I merely pointed out that you COULD
> easily have faked it

Pointing out that I could have "faked it" is = doubting my integrity and
hence an accusation.

You are ANOTHER PROOF, WHY human beings MUST BE FORCIBLY TAUGHT in
childhoods, "HOW TO THINK".