Newsgroups: rec.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 09:55:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: $1 MILLION for MAIMING and TORTURING FAMILIES of FBI, CIA and NSA DIRECTORS
From: mihaisuc...@gmail.com (Games& Computer)
 by: Games& Computer - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 16:55 UTC

Pe vineri, 2 martie 2012, la 09:56:28 UTC+2, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer a scris:
> "G. Morgan" <seal...@osama-is-dead.net> wrote in message
> > FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> >
> >>I will Pay $1 Million
> >
> > Send me half as a deposit.
> >
> > --
> G Morgan,
>
> You are a Christian AmeriKKKunt........You would NOT
> even dare to fight an unarmed Iraqi cuz you are a PUSSY.
> I will Pay $1 Million to anyone for MAIMING and TORTURING the FAMILIES of
> FBI, CIA and NSA Directors Robert Mueller III, Leon Panetta and Keith Alexander
> respectively regardless of their age.
>
> I will increase the BOUNTY by $10,000 per EACH DAY you TORTURE the
> FAMILIES of these EVIL AMERICAN CHRISTIAN ANIMALS.
>
> SHOW NO MERCY.
>
> American Christian Terrorists are the MOST EVIL ANIMALS in the annals of
> humanity. These EVIL BASTARDS at CIA, FBI and NSA have been getting
> away with MURDERS, RAPES, PAEDOPHILIA, EXTORTIONS, SADISM,
> PERVERSIONS and KIDNAPINGS for DECADES with their CUNNING,
> DECEPTION and FORKED TONGUES they are BORN WITH.
>
> 330 mil American MORONS think they have FREEDOMS and CIVIL
> LIBERTIES because their government (CIA and NSA) gave them the
> RIGHT to eat and drink like a PIG and FUCK any willing organism.
>

> To All Muslims,
>
> You neither have the intelligence nor the money nor the forked tongues like
> the EVIL WHITE CHRISTIAN AMERICAN TERRORISTS.
>
> You have to IMPROVISE to KILL these EVIL AMERICAN CHRISTIAN
> SADISTS, PERVERTS and BASTARDS.
>
> Just BUY SWORDS and KNIVES and go STAKE the FBI, CIA and NSA
> offices and RANDOMLY "STAB", "BEHEAD" and "MURDER" them
> like FUCKING PIGS.
>
> Or make H5N1 Virus aka Bird Flu and RELEASE it near FBI, CIA and NSA offices.
>
> http://www.kurzweilai.net/how-to-make-a-virus-that-could-kill-millions?utm_source=KurzweilAI+Weekly+Newsletter&utm_campaign=6a5317b97b-UA-946742-1&utm_medium=email
>

> How to make H5N1 Bird Flu Virus and KILL American Christian Terrorists
>
> http://bit.ly/rSKJGe
>
> www.fbi.gov
> www.cia.gov
> www.nsa.gov
>

> IMAGINE and PERCEIVE these FBI, CIA and NSA AGENTS like
> PIGS which YOU MUSLIMS HATE.......
>
> Email a link and this post to every one of your friends, family members,
> colleagues and every one you know and educate them. Do not forget to
> post this on every forum, discussion and websites.
>
> FBI, CIA, NSA Psychopaths who call themselves "The Illuminati" secretly
> CHIPPED about 1 Million Americans with Synthetic Telepathy Mind Reading
> and Mind Manipulation Chips and torturing the victims with Directed Energy
> Weapons developed under secret MKULTRA and COINTELPRO programs for
> more than 20 years.
>
> I CHALLENGE all readers to email my THREAT to FBI, CIA, NSA and
> Secret Service and get me arrested.......FBI TRANSVESTITES will NOT
> ARREST and PROSECUTE me because of my Unique abilities and also they
> do NOT want me to EDUCATE the rest of the Americans.

> [...]
dumbass nigga shut the hell up insane you cunt. GUESS WHAT I BUTTFUCKED CIA FBI NSA AND ALL THOSE OTHER GOV DEPARTAMENTS EVEN THE ALIENS
I FUCKED YOU YOUR FAMILY YOU CHILDREN!
HAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA NIGGER CUNT