From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
Subject: Steve Waugh Counseling Ajinkya Rahane in 2021 BGT was a red flag for
me - Justin Langer
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 00:04:00 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 11 Jun 2023 07:04 UTC

Most of the westerners are VERY IMMATURE but this clown Justin Langer
takes the cake.

Steve Waugh was HONEST and TRANSPARENT.

SO, what the fuck is red flag for Langer?

This infantile idiot is a commentator for the upcoming Ashes.

Go figure.

https://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/when-i-knew-he-was-talking-to-steve-it-was-red-flags-for-me-justin-langer-on-knowing-steve-waugh-counselled-ajinkya-rahane-8654350/

‘When I knew he was talking to Steve, it was red flags for me’: Justin
Langer on finding out Steve Waugh counselled Ajinkya Rahane during
2020-21 BGT Trophy

While commentating on the third day of the India vs. Australia Test for
Star Sports, Langer described how he felt when Steve Waugh called to
tell him that he had been coaching Rahane.

Former Australia coach Justin Langer revealed that Steve Waugh
counselled India batter Ajinkya Rahnae ahead of the 2020-21
Border-Gavaskar Trophy.

While commentating on the third day of the India vs. Australia World
Test Championship final for Star Sports, Langer described how he felt
when Steve Waugh called to tell him that he had been coaching Rahane.

“Before the series started Steve Waugh, my hero, he rang me and said I
was going to be transparent. I wanna be honest I’m having some
conversations with Rahane…doing a bit of mentoring him leading to that
series,” Langer said on air.

“Not Steve Waugh, the iceman and we saw that calmness in Rahane, we saw
the way he played in that series and when I knew he was talking to
Steve, it was red flags for me,” he added.