From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
Subject: A_fast_bowler_that_is_bowling_124_(kmph)_and_he
’s_got_a_mouth_from_the_south_-_Mathew_Hayden
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 04:28:38 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 22 Jun 2023 11:28 UTC

https://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/i-cant-have-lost-that-tag-already-can-i-stuart-broad-reacts-to-fox-cricket-branding-teammate-ollie-robinson-no-1-villain-8680142/

I can’t have lost that tag already can I?: Stuart Broad reacts to Fox
Cricket branding Ollie Robinson ‘No. 1 villain’

Robinson was trolled for his expletive-laden sendoff of Usman Khawaja
after he dismissed the Australian opener for 141 in the first innings of
the Ashes opener at Edgbaston.

After a classic 1st Test of the 2023 Ashes which ended with Australia
clinching a victory in a close encounter, all eyes are now on the second
Test which will take place in the iconic Lord’s.

The affair promises to be a crackling affair and Fox Cricket added to
the already molten discourse when it tweeted, “No. 1 villain Ollie
Robinson has learned his fate over an expletive-laden send-off for Usman
Khawaja.” Not to take things lying down, Robinson’s teammate Stuart
Broad quipped below the post, “No1 Villain?!” I can’t have lost that tag
already can I?! Disappointing.”

Earlier on Thursday, legendary Australian cricketer Matthew Hayden had
called Robinson a “forgettable cricketer”, while wicket-keeping great
Ian Healy dismissed the 29-year-old quick, saying “Who, Ollie?” Robinson
was trolled for his expletive-laden sendoff of Usman Khawaja after he
dismissed the Australian opener for 141 in the first innings of the
Ashes opener at Edgbaston.

However in the second essay, he could not break the partnership between
tail-enders Pat Cummins and Nathan Lyon who chased down the target on
the fifth day to give the visitors a 1-0 lead in the series.

Hayden also said, Robinson had shown Australia the way to combat
England. “That’s how you combat England as well. As soon as Pat Cummins
started coming at Joe Root and hit a couple of sixes… then the other
bloke (Robinson), he’s a forgettable cricketer,” Hayden said on ‘Sen
Radio’ on Wednesday.

“A fast bowler that is bowling 124 (kmph) and he’s got a mouth from the
south,” said Hayden about Robinson, who refused to apologise for his
foul-mouthed send-off of Khawaja.

Re: A fast bowler that is bowling 124 (kmph) and he?s got a mouth from the south - Mathew Hayden

<Xk53W7AHgGlkFwjc@jhall_nospamxx.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1149&group=rec.sport.cricket#1149

From: john_nos...@jhall.co.uk (John Hall)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: A fast bowler that is bowling 124 (kmph) and he???s got a mouth from the south - Mathew Hayden
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 16:25:59 +0100
 by: John Hall - Thu, 22 Jun 2023 15:25 UTC

In message <u71b96$39fsu$1@dont-email.me>, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com> writes
>https://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/i-cant-have-lost-that-t
>ag-already-can-i-stuart-broad-reacts-to-fox-cricket-branding-teammate-ol
>lie-robinson-no-1-villain-8680142/
>
>I can’t have lost that tag already can I?: Stuart Broad reacts to Fox
>Cricket branding Ollie Robinson ‘No. 1 villain’
>
>Robinson was trolled for his expletive-laden sendoff of Usman Khawaja
>after he dismissed the Australian opener for 141 in the first innings
>of the Ashes opener at Edgbaston.
<snip>

I'm not sure that "trolled" is the right word, since the criticism that
he's had seems to me to be perfectly justified.
--
John Hall "[It was] so steep that at intervals the street broke into steps,
like a person breaking into giggles or hiccups, and then resumed