From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
Subject: Moeen: You will still see England batters playing SCOOPS
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 07:49:54 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 17 Jul 2023 14:49 UTC

Resident lunatic Robert Henderson will fucking CRY watching England
players playing the SCOOPS at Old Trafford.

Moeen: You will still see England batters playing SCOOPS
https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/the-ashes-2023-1336037

Re: Moeen: You will still see England batters playing SCOOPS

<J72cnQ7fP-LY9Cj5nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1162&group=rec.sport.cricket#1162

Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 17:16:05 +0100
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
From: gil...@nospam.com (Farmer Giles)
 by: Farmer Giles - Mon, 17 Jul 2023 16:16 UTC

On 17/07/2023 15:49, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

> Resident lunatic Robert Henderson will fucking CRY watching England
> players playing the SCOOPS at Old Trafford.
>

> Moeen: You will still see England batters playing SCOOPS
> https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/the-ashes-2023-1336037

Don't get worrying, the position of resident lunatic is safely in your
hands.

Re: Moeen: You will still see England batters playing SCOOPS

<u95495$1hrtb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1163&group=rec.sport.cricket#1163

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 21:26:13 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 04:26 UTC

On 7/17/2023 9:16 AM, Farmer Giles wrote:
> On 17/07/2023 15:49, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>>

>> Resident lunatic Robert Henderson will fucking CRY watching England
>> players playing the SCOOPS at Old Trafford.
>>

>> Moeen: You will still see England batters playing SCOOPS
>> https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/the-ashes-2023-1336037
>

> Don't get worrying, the position of resident lunatic is safely in your
> hands.

Naah....I am NOT a perverted decadent western white like YOU who
believes in and CREATED 72+ ARTIFICIAL CONFUSED GENDERS.

The resident lunatic is in YOUR MOUTH.

What Are the 72 Other Genders in Western White RACE
https://www.medicinenet.com/what_are_the_72_other_genders/article.htm

https://davidicke.com/2023/07/16/almost-half-of-millennials-think-misgendering-a-transgender-person-should-be-a-criminal-offense-new-survey-finds/
Almost half of millennials think misgendering a transgender person
should be a CRIMINAL offense, new survey finds

So, WHICH GENDER ARE YOU?

All western whites sissies and pussies should WEAR A BADGE on their
FOREHEAD telling the world WHICH GENDER THEY ARE.

Misgendering OFFENDS the filthy confused gender decadent perverted
Western Whites BUT their countries, their govts and their fellow WHITES
PLUNDERING every country, race and religion DOESN'T OFFEND THEM.

Western whites are VERY LUCKY that I don't have power.

I would have MERCILESSLY FORCIBLY "civilized, reformed and humanized"
them in the SHORTEST POSSIBLE TIME.