From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,misc.survivalism,rec.sport.cricket,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.australia,soc.culture.europe
Subject: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by
lies" - Caitlin Johnstone
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 02:34:06 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 23 Aug 2023 09:34 UTC

The LOW IQ "low level" CIA NSA FBI DHS filthy COWARDS "FORCED GOOGLE" to
remove this post in September 2022.

https://imgbox.com/LDExXLPu

If you google "caitlin johnstone built on lies powered by lies" AND
click on that link "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent
....", you get the following results of "message deleted".

https://imgbox.com/Mg6wvHRo

Hardly twenty people on uksc read my posts BUT YET the EVIL CIA NSA FBI
DHS coward filth FORCED GOOGLE to remove my BENIGN POSTS.

NONE of you understand that EVERY WORD you READ and HEAR on internet,
movies, academia, TV programs, Big Tech like Facebook etc are ALL MEANT
by the EVIL Shadow US Govt CIA NSA FBI DHS Psychopaths who CONTROL them,
to "DECEIVE, MANIPULATE and POISON" YOUR BRAIN.....I repeat...."YOUR BRAIN".

We will know our disinformation program is complete when everything the
American public believes is FALSE.
- Former CIA Director William Casey
https://imgur.com/LZlhjKa

That EVIL CIA fucker Director William Casey said it 40 years ago in 1981.

So, ALL OF YOU should take a deep breath, relax and INTROSPECT and
CONCLUDE that THE EVIL WHITES in your RACE "CUNNINGLY INJECTED
DISINFORMATION" about literally EVERYTHING in this world, into your BRAINS.

Like I said before many times, 99.9% of EVERYTHING in your BRAINS is
"DISINFORMATION".

I am trying my best to get you to FORCIBLY REPLACE ALL that
DISINFORMATION in your brains with "REAL REALITY" I am TEACHING and
SHOWING YOU.

NO ENTITY, not just on this planet but the ENTIRE UNIVERSE can be MORE
EVIL than the "EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO WHITES in your RACE".

The EVIL WHITES in your RACE already LINKED ALL your brains to NSA GCHQ
SUPERCOMPUTER EVIL SENTIENT DEMONIC AI and "REMOTELY OPERATING" you for
the last 15+ years and I am the ONLY person on this planet who KNOWS
THAT for a 100% PURE FACT, because of my THIRD EYE/ESP abilities.

Which means YOU HAVE NO FREE WILL and FREEDOMS. ALL your thoughts,
memories and emotions are being REMOTELY READ, RECORDED and PROGRAMMED
without your knowledge and consent.

IF this is TRUE, then you should SERIOUSLY INTROSPECT and ASK YOURSELF,
HOW "INFINITELY EVIL, BARBARIC and DECEPTIVE", your fellow whites are in
YOUR RACE.

The EVIL WHITES CONSPIRACY is to LINK ALL 8 BILLION HUMANS to NSA HIVE
AI Global Information Grid and REMOTELY TORTURE and ENSLAVE "every
human" and even plant, animal and every organism on this planet.

Watch this VIDEO and ACCEPT everything as GOSPEL.

BRYAN KOFRON - SEE WHAT WE SEE, RALPH GREENSPAN UCSD - DIGITAL
SUPERINTELLIGENCE VIDEO
https://sendvid.com/of4i5nw9

I said MANY TIMES for years, that LITERALLY EVERYTHING about WASPs is a
"LIE".

Literally everything EXCEPT their GENIUS FELLATIO EXPERTISE "regardless
of their confused genders and age".

When I say something, human species should take it as "SCRIPTURE".

How many times did I tell you that Whites DON'T understand their own
EVIL WHITES' modus operandi of "Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and KILL"?

Read what Caitlin said.

A GEM of a WASP Caitlin Johnstone who SPEAKS THE TRUTH:

"Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies"

Live long enough and you'll learn that the people who'll really hurt you
and screw you over aren't the obvious, overt monsters but the sly
manipulators who smile to your face. The US empire is a sly manipulator
smiling and posturing as the good guy by contrasting itself with overt
monsters.

The age of the brute gave way to the age of the manipulative bitch. This
manipulative bitch of an empire has been instigating and orchestrating
violence at mass scale and then using its unrivaled narrative control
machine to blame the violence on other powers.

We’ve Been Lied to Our Whole Lives About Everything That Matters

https://www.rcreader.com/commentary/weve-been-lied-to-our-whole-lives-about-everything-that-matters

By Caitlin Johnstone

Stories about protagonists who’ve been misguided their whole lives about
something very important have been emerging in our culture for
generations, and they continue to delight audiences at the box office to
this day.

The pauper was really a prince. Luke was Darth Vader’s son. Keanu Reeves
had been living in a computer simulation. Bruce Willis was really a
ghost. Jim Carrey’s whole world was the set of a TV show, and everyone
in his life had been lying to him since his infancy.

This theme repeats so often because it strongly resonates with people.
And it strongly resonates with people because it’s exactly what is
happening.

From our earliest moments, we are trained to fit in with a society that
was designed from the ground up by the powerful in the service of the
powerful. As soon as we are old enough to get curious about the world
and how it works, our heads are filled with lies about such matters: by
our education systems; by the media we consume; by our parents who were
indoctrinated in the same way; and by the very culture we find ourselves
immersed in from day one.

These stories about a character who’s been deceived about life resonate
so strongly with us because on some level we all suspect it might be
true of our own lives, as well. They whisper to something hidden and
sacred within us that has always sensed that there’s something not quite
right with the way we are perceiving things.

We’ve spent our whole lives marinating in lies that serve the powerful.
We’re deceived into believing that we live in a democracy whose
government acts in accordance with the will of the voting public. We’re
deceived into believing our political systems are driven by two warring
ideological factions whose divisions are naturally occurring phenomena
in our society instead of the product of deliberate social engineering.
We’re deceived into believing our government is basically good, and that
it stands in opposition to foreign governments who are pure evil. We’re
deceived into believing the way things are is the only way they could
possibly be.

We’re deceived into believing false things about the ways we gather
information and form our understanding of the world. We’re deceived into
believing that the news media tell us the truth about what’s going on.
We’re deceived into believing that everything we hear from our side of
the political partisan divide is true and trustworthy. We’re deceived
into believing that the partisan filters that have been placed over our
perception of national and world events by indoctrination are entirely
reliable instruments for interpreting information and drawing conclusions.

We’re deceived into believing false things about ourselves. We’re
deceived into believing that we are successful if we can become dominant
capitalists and wealthy ladder climbers, and that we are failures if we
don’t turn the gears of industry and climb over others to get ahead.
We’re deceived into believing that we are good if we uphold the made-up,
power-serving rules of law, of culture and of religion, and that we are
bad if we transgress them. We are deceived into believing that we need
to keep accomplishing, achieving, and obtaining – that we need to keep
earning money and approval – so that we might one day feel adequate at
some imaginary point in a future that never arrives.

If we really commit to uprooting the untruth that’s been planted in us,
we can even discover that we’ve been deceiving ourselves about the way
we experience reality. That the perception of oneself as a finite
character who is separate from the world is based on false assumptions
about the way experience is happening, unhelpful mental habits born of
incorrect premises, and overlooked aspects of our own consciousness.
That we’ve been making ourselves miserable with false beliefs about who
and what we are.

This civilization is the set of The Truman Show, and we are all Truman.

But because we are all Truman, we can only walk off the set if we walk
off together. There is no option to leave as an individual, because even
if you know it’s all lies, you’re still stuck in a world full of humans
whose behavior is driven by lies.

Awakening to reality as an individual can, for this reason, sometimes be
more uncomfortable than remaining asleep in the dream, because you’re
like Truman after he realizes it’s all a sham, but before he escapes. At
times you’re just stuck there, freaking out at the actor who’s playing
your mother while she tries in vain to cut to a commercial break. It can
be distressing for you, and it can be distressing for the people around
you who aren’t yet on the same page.

The only way we’re getting off the set of The Truman Show is if we can
all succeed in waking each other up from the lies which built it. Until
then, we’ll be stuck in a world of poverty, war, exploitation,
degradation, ecocide, and suffering. It’s not until enough of us have
unplugged our minds from the matrix of lies that we’ll be able to use
our strength of numbers to force real change.

Click here to read the complete article