From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket
Subject: India vs Australia 2023 World Cup - Kohli's dropped catch was turning
point of the match
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 09:30:46 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 16:30 UTC

W Hazlewood to Kohli, OUT

dropped on 12, taken at 85... and in between Kohli has done his job! He
falls attempting the pull. Short of length ball angling in. Kohli with a
decent connection in front of square, but straight to midwicket. Sharp
catch taken from near his face by Marnus. A monster knock given the
circumstances. Replays confirm it was a cross-seamed delivery
Virat Kohli c Labuschagne b Hazlewood 85 (116b 6x4 0x6) SR: 73.27

Australia would have potentially pulled off a win if Marsh took Kohli's
catch because no.6 and no.7 Hardik and Jadeja were NOT in good batting
form of late.

Re: India vs Australia 2023 World Cup - Kohli's dropped catch was turning point of the match

<8Q2fFFCVZuIlFwpZ@jhall_nospamxx.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1182&group=rec.sport.cricket#1182

From: john_nos...@jhall.co.uk (John Hall)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: India vs Australia 2023 World Cup - Kohli's dropped catch was turning point of the match
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 18:26:45 +0100
 by: John Hall - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 17:26 UTC

In message <ufulfn$36mrn$1@dont-email.me>, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com> writes

>W Hazlewood to Kohli, OUT
>
>dropped on 12, taken at 85... and in between Kohli has done his job! He
>falls attempting the pull. Short of length ball angling in. Kohli with
>a decent connection in front of square, but straight to midwicket.
>Sharp catch taken from near his face by Marnus. A monster knock given
>the circumstances. Replays confirm it was a cross-seamed delivery
>Virat Kohli c Labuschagne b Hazlewood 85 (116b 6x4 0x6) SR: 73.27
>

>Australia would have potentially pulled off a win if Marsh took Kohli's
>catch because no.6 and no.7 Hardik and Jadeja were NOT in good batting
>form of late.

Yes, India would have been something like 30-4, and it would have been
tough to win from there. Great knocks from Kohli and Rahane. And Rahul
had had to keep wicket in hot conditions for almost 50 overs first, with
not much time to rest afterwards.
--
John Hall
"Acting is merely the art of keeping a large group of people

Re: India vs Australia 2023 World Cup - Kohli's dropped catch was turning point of the match

<ug0aju$3o8cp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1183&group=rec.sport.cricket#1183

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: India vs Australia 2023 World Cup - Kohli's dropped catch was
turning point of the match
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 00:37:34 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 07:37 UTC

On 10/8/2023 10:26 AM, John Hall wrote:
> In message <ufulfn$36mrn$1@dont-email.me>, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> <FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com> writes
>>

>> W  Hazlewood to Kohli, OUT
>>
>> dropped on 12, taken at 85... and in between Kohli has done his job!
>> He falls attempting the pull. Short of length ball angling in. Kohli
>> with a decent connection in front of square, but straight to
>> midwicket. Sharp catch taken from near his face by Marnus. A monster
>> knock given the circumstances. Replays confirm it was a cross-seamed
>> delivery
>> Virat Kohli c Labuschagne b Hazlewood 85 (116b 6x4 0x6) SR: 73.27
>>

>> Australia would have potentially pulled off a win if Marsh took
>> Kohli's catch because no.6 and no.7 Hardik and Jadeja were NOT in good
>> batting form of late.
>
> Yes, India would have been something like 30-4, and it would have been
> tough to win from there. Great knocks from Kohli and Rahane. And Rahul
> had had to keep wicket in hot conditions for almost 50 overs first, with
> not much time to rest afterwards.

Yep, the pitch was also kind of bowler friendly with balls keeping LOW
and bouncing more than expected on occasions.

Zampa disappointed compared to Indian spinners.

Where are all the ozzie cricket fans?

Come on dudes, let's discuss cricket and make the EVIL US UK Aus govt
psychopaths and sadists lives MISERABLE.

CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO "Psychopaths and SADISTS" HATE people
being HAPPY.

So we should "CREATE PAIN for EVIL SADISTS" by being HAPPY and ENJOYING
our lives.