Football is a game designed to keep coalminers off the streets. -- Jimmy Breslin

sport / alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants / Baddest Ass Gay Dude I Know

SubjectAuthor
* Baddest Ass Gay Dude I KnowiommiRULES
`* Re: Baddest Ass Gay Dude I KnowiommiRULES
 `* Re: Baddest Ass Gay Dude I Know4546
  `* Re: Baddest Ass Gay Dude I KnowiommiRULES
   `- Re: Baddest Ass Gay Dude I KnowiommiRULES

1
Baddest Ass Gay Dude I Know

<a22e8305-251b-452d-92f3-bf1dbc1d3212n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1247&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#1247

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 22:01:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Baddest Ass Gay Dude I Know
From: gregkane...@gmail.com (iommiRULES)
 by: iommiRULES - Sun, 20 Jun 2021 05:01 UTC

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialJudasPriest/videos/3395332590528337

Re: Baddest Ass Gay Dude I Know

<92947d16-9181-4060-847c-2af711e7be13n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1248&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#1248

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 11:09:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Baddest Ass Gay Dude I Know
From: gregkane...@gmail.com (iommiRULES)
 by: iommiRULES - Sun, 20 Jun 2021 18:09 UTC

On Sunday, June 20, 2021 at 1:01:30 AM UTC-4, iommiRULES wrote:
> https://www.facebook.com/OfficialJudasPriest/videos/3395332590528337

Being a gay musician was never a big thing in my lifetime. I recall Elton John being one of the first "stars" in any walk of life coming out of the closet....but being gay in the Heavy Metal community is different.....lots of macho postering and supposed "sexist" lyrics....but we knew Rob was gay early on way before he officially came out when word got back to Jersey he hit on one of my friends cousins at a bar in Rochester, NY after a show.....this was very early 80's so a good decade before Rob came out. Sure we would all joke about it....but his talent could not be denied no matter his sexual tastes.... One of the few vocalists who could back up his studio shit live in concert inspite of the wailing Guitars/Bass/Drums at a Metal concert

Re: Baddest Ass Gay Dude I Know

<68f3dgthibn6aqbd2gfjrqr5q49r7ec9m0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1261&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#1261

From: 454...@mydaja.com
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 06:44:41 -0400
 by: 454...@mydaja.com - Tue, 22 Jun 2021 10:44 UTC

On Sun, 20 Jun 2021 11:09:12 -0700 (PDT), iommiRULES
<gregkaney53@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, June 20, 2021 at 1:01:30 AM UTC-4, iommiRULES wrote:
>> https://www.facebook.com/OfficialJudasPriest/videos/3395332590528337
>
> Being a gay musician was never a big thing in my lifetime. I recall Elton John being one of the first "stars" in any walk of life coming out of the closet....but being gay in the Heavy Metal community is different.....lots of macho postering and supposed "sexist" lyrics....but we knew Rob was gay early on way before he officially came out when word got back to Jersey he hit on one of my friends cousins at a bar in Rochester, NY after a show.....this was very early 80's so a good decade before Rob came out. Sure we would all joke about it....but his talent could not be denied no matter his sexual tastes.... One of the few vocalists who could back up his studio shit live in concert inspite of the wailing Guitars/Bass/Drums at a Metal concert

I remember back when they first were popular. A very anti gay dude was
at a kegger at a friends house. He was dressed like Rob leather hat
and chaps and all. He was bragging about all of the girls he was going
to bang that night. He had no idea. He also was shooting roids. Very
unhinged. But I had to mention he looked like a San Frisisco leather
boy. He was not happy about that. But chose not to get in it with me.
I think reality hit him. Once I saw the look, I knew. Never had any
issues with it as well. But alot wouldn't believe it. Hardcore fans
swore he was straight. I wouldn't bother trying to give reality. Not
worth the battle.

Re: Baddest Ass Gay Dude I Know

<3364aba9-c72d-460f-ace6-c47813479fc4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1262&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#1262

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 04:47:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: gregkane...@gmail.com (iommiRULES)
 by: iommiRULES - Tue, 22 Jun 2021 11:47 UTC

On Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 6:44:42 AM UTC-4, 45...@mydaja.com wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Jun 2021 11:09:12 -0700 (PDT), iommiRULES
> <gregk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Sunday, June 20, 2021 at 1:01:30 AM UTC-4, iommiRULES wrote:
> >> https://www.facebook.com/OfficialJudasPriest/videos/3395332590528337
> >
> > Being a gay musician was never a big thing in my lifetime. I recall Elton John being one of the first "stars" in any walk of life coming out of the closet....but being gay in the Heavy Metal community is different.....lots of macho postering and supposed "sexist" lyrics....but we knew Rob was gay early on way before he officially came out when word got back to Jersey he hit on one of my friends cousins at a bar in Rochester, NY after a show......this was very early 80's so a good decade before Rob came out. Sure we would all joke about it....but his talent could not be denied no matter his sexual tastes.... One of the few vocalists who could back up his studio shit live in concert inspite of the wailing Guitars/Bass/Drums at a Metal concert
> I remember back when they first were popular. A very anti gay dude was
> at a kegger at a friends house. He was dressed like Rob leather hat
> and chaps and all. He was bragging about all of the girls he was going
> to bang that night. He had no idea. He also was shooting roids. Very
> unhinged. But I had to mention he looked like a San Frisisco leather
> boy. He was not happy about that. But chose not to get in it with me.
> I think reality hit him. Once I saw the look, I knew. Never had any
> issues with it as well. But alot wouldn't believe it. Hardcore fans
> swore he was straight. I wouldn't bother trying to give reality. Not
> worth the battle.

I dont think it was the look at all....i mean sure HIS dress was straight out of an S&M shop but denim and leather and studs was the Metal uniform of many a band and we are talking musicians here, always the first to gender bend (Bowie, Alice) even tho they are hetero.... so yes while it was S&M there is plenty of straight dudes into S&M too, i mean he wasnt coming out with a ball gag!.... I had the leather biker jacket and the wrist band with spikes but it had nothing to do with gay, i'd even say the opposite, it was more of a Macho thing....David Lee Roth Had the Leather ASSLESS chaps but chicks fawned all over him and he acted WAY gayer on stage than rob. Every member of the Ramones wore a leather biker Jacket but no one thought "gay" except maybe our parents from the 50's. And like i said we KNEW he was gay wayyyyy before Priest got huge.....way before "Youve got another thing coming". Hes a great singer with opera singer range, thats all that matters. And hes a strange bird, i also hear he is a conservative!

Re: Baddest Ass Gay Dude I Know

<8f43c4da-94d4-431d-84f4-3cd191ee1811n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1265&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#1265

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 06:00:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: gregkane...@gmail.com (iommiRULES)
 by: iommiRULES - Tue, 22 Jun 2021 13:00 UTC

On Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 7:47:59 AM UTC-4, iommiRULES wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 6:44:42 AM UTC-4, 45...@mydaja.com wrote:
> > On Sun, 20 Jun 2021 11:09:12 -0700 (PDT), iommiRULES
> > <gregk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Being a gay musician was never a big thing in my lifetime. I recall Elton John being one of the first "stars" in any walk of life coming out of the closet....but being gay in the Heavy Metal community is different.....lots of macho postering and supposed "sexist" lyrics....but we knew Rob was gay early on way before he officially came out when word got back to Jersey he hit on one of my friends cousins at a bar in Rochester, NY after a show......this was very early 80's so a good decade before Rob came out. Sure we would all joke about it....but his talent could not be denied no matter his sexual tastes.... One of the few vocalists who could back up his studio shit live in concert inspite of the wailing Guitars/Bass/Drums at a Metal concert
> > I remember back when they first were popular. A very anti gay dude was
> > at a kegger at a friends house. He was dressed like Rob leather hat
> > and chaps and all. He was bragging about all of the girls he was going
> > to bang that night. He had no idea. He also was shooting roids. Very
> > unhinged. But I had to mention he looked like a San Frisisco leather
> > boy. He was not happy about that. But chose not to get in it with me.
> > I think reality hit him. Once I saw the look, I knew. Never had any
> > issues with it as well. But alot wouldn't believe it. Hardcore fans
> > swore he was straight. I wouldn't bother trying to give reality. Not
> > worth the battle.
> I dont think it was the look at all....i mean sure HIS dress was straight out of an S&M shop but denim and leather and studs was the Metal uniform of many a band and we are talking musicians here, always the first to gender bend (Bowie, Alice) even tho they are hetero.... so yes while it was S&M there is plenty of straight dudes into S&M too, i mean he wasnt coming out with a ball gag!.... I had the leather biker jacket and the wrist band with spikes but it had nothing to do with gay, i'd even say the opposite, it was more of a Macho thing....David Lee Roth Had the Leather ASSLESS chaps but chicks fawned all over him and he acted WAY gayer on stage than rob. Every member of the Ramones wore a leather biker Jacket but no one thought "gay" except maybe our parents from the 50's. And like i said we KNEW he was gay wayyyyy before Priest got huge.....way before "Youve got another thing coming". Hes a great singer with opera singer range, thats all that matters. And hes a strange bird, i also hear he is a conservative!
Maybe the Dire straits song said it best about the prejudices of close minded people:

See the little faggot with the earring and the makeup
Yeah buddy that's his own hair
That little faggot got his own jet airplane
That little faggot he's a millionaire