Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. -- W. C. Fields

sport / alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys / Re: Bills vs Saints ,Raiders vs Cowboys ,Bears vs Lions

SubjectAuthor
* Bills vs Saints ,Raiders vs Cowboys ,Bears vs LionsDLS S
`* Re: Bills vs Saints ,Raiders vs Cowboys ,Bears vs Lionsobserver
 `* Re: Bills vs Saints ,Raiders vs Cowboys ,Bears vs Lionsobserver
  `- Re: Bills vs Saints ,Raiders vs Cowboys ,Bears vs LionsDLS S

1
Bills vs Saints ,Raiders vs Cowboys ,Bears vs Lions

<177d3245-7eca-47f8-991a-f62e77702ee8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1268&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#1268

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 05:12:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Bills vs Saints ,Raiders vs Cowboys ,Bears vs Lions
From: dls...@gmail.com (DLS S)
 by: DLS S - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 12:12 UTC

Thanksgiving Day

Im one that said the Lions and Cowboys should be replaced !!

Re: Bills vs Saints ,Raiders vs Cowboys ,Bears vs Lions

<ffde5ac8-7aad-425f-a6c6-c11d78093e8en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1269&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#1269

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 07:18:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: prohuman...@gmail.com (observer)
 by: observer - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 14:18 UTC

On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 7:12:47 AM UTC-5, dls...@gmail.com wrote:

/> Thanksgiving Day
/>
/> Im one that said the Lions and Cowboys should be replaced !!

Your strange obsession with anti-Cowboyism
is absurd, 3 of the 6 teams won their opener,
3 of the 6 lost their opener, & the only game
you seem to accede to appearing is the game
where both teams won their season opener.

Thursday football is cool, last night's Thursday
night game was exceptional / great, a thriller
going down to the last second, could've gone
either way, Heinicke the winner, Daniel Jones
perhaps having the best game of his career.

--- --- ---

Re: Bills vs Saints ,Raiders vs Cowboys ,Bears vs Lions

<e7352a8e-2850-4522-8d68-4bfcc2b7bd2dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1271&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#1271

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 08:43:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: prohuman...@gmail.com (observer)
 by: observer - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 15:43 UTC

On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 9:18:37 AM UTC-5, observer wrote:

~> On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 7:12:47 AM UTC-5, dls...@gmail.com wrote:
~> /> Thanksgiving Day
~> />
~> /> Im one that said the Lions and Cowboys should be replaced !!
..> Your strange obsession with anti-Cowboyism
..> is absurd, 3 of the 6 teams won their opener,
..> 3 of the 6 lost their opener, & the only game
..> you seem to accede to appearing is the game
..> where both teams won their season opener.
..>
..> Thursday football is cool, last night's Thursday
..> night game was exceptional / great, a thriller
..> going down to the last second, could've gone
..> either way, Heinicke the winner, Daniel Jones
..> perhaps having the best game of his career.
..>
..> --- --- ---

Follow-up: Actually, Daniel Jones, per his career
stats page, has had plenty of good games includ-
ing the season-ender last year in which he led the
Giants to a win over the Cowboys, so my percep-
tion was a bit exaggerated, even though it certainly
was excellent being that Washington was ranked
among last season's best defenses.
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/J/JoneDa05/gamelog/

I was unaware that last night was Daniel Jones' 7th
game with a > 100 passer-rating, a game he would
have won had the Giants not jumped offsides when
the Washington field goal kicker narrowly missed his
1st game-winning field goal attempt just right of the
right upright as time expired.

--- --- ---

Re: Bills vs Saints ,Raiders vs Cowboys ,Bears vs Lions

<744d3b3d-a505-4643-83a7-6410d85e3871n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1273&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#1273

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 10:20:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: dls...@gmail.com (DLS S)
 by: DLS S - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 17:20 UTC

On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 11:43:41 AM UTC-4, observer wrote:
> On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 9:18:37 AM UTC-5, observer wrote:
>
> ~> On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 7:12:47 AM UTC-5, dls...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> ~> /> Thanksgiving Day
> ~> />
> ~> /> Im one that said the Lions and Cowboys should be replaced !!
>
> .> Your strange obsession with anti-Cowboyism
> .> is absurd, 3 of the 6 teams won their opener,
> .> 3 of the 6 lost their opener, & the only game
> .> you seem to accede to appearing is the game
> .> where both teams won their season opener.
> .>
> .> Thursday football is cool, last night's Thursday
> .> night game was exceptional / great, a thriller
> .> going down to the last second, could've gone
> .> either way, Heinicke the winner, Daniel Jones
> .> perhaps having the best game of his career.
> .>
> .> --- --- ---
>
> Follow-up: Actually, Daniel Jones, per his career
> stats page, has had plenty of good games includ-
> ing the season-ender last year in which he led the
> Giants to a win over the Cowboys, so my percep-
> tion was a bit exaggerated, even though it certainly
> was excellent being that Washington was ranked
> among last season's best defenses.
> https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/J/JoneDa05/gamelog/
>
> I was unaware that last night was Daniel Jones' 7th
> game with a > 100 passer-rating, a game he would
> have won had the Giants not jumped offsides when
> the Washington field goal kicker narrowly missed his
> 1st game-winning field goal attempt just right of the
> right upright as time expired.

No Sherlock I'm sure many others would like to see "other teams " play on Thanksgiving Day.

Instead of giving the same 2 stiffs home games and the holiday date!!