I've only got 12 cards.

sport / alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants / Washington fined $10 million and Dan Snyder temporarily turns over control to his wife

SubjectAuthor
* Washington fined $10 million and Dan Snyder temporarily turns overjeffg...@webtv.net
`* Re: Washington fined $10 million and Dan Snyder temporarily turns over control t*ernie
 `* Re: Washington fined $10 million and Dan Snyder temporarily turnsiommiRULES
  `* Re: Washington fined $10 million and Dan Snyder temporarily turns over control t4546
   +- Re: Washington fined $10 million and Dan Snyder temporarily turnsjeffg...@webtv.net
   `- Re: Washington fined $10 million and Dan Snyder temporarily turnsiommiRULES

1
Washington fined $10 million and Dan Snyder temporarily turns over control to his wife

<7e0f8bb6-9584-44f8-a0cd-36efd11bb8fdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1289&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#1289

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 09:47:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Washington fined $10 million and Dan Snyder temporarily turns over
control to his wife
From: jeffgers...@webtv.net (jeffg...@webtv.net)
 by: jeffg...@webtv.net - Fri, 2 Jul 2021 16:47 UTC

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/tanya-snyder-mortified-as-nfl-fines-washington-football-team-dollar10-million-owner-dan-steps-aside-temporarily/ar-AALG15Y?ocid=edgsp&li=BBnb7Kz

Re: Washington fined $10 million and Dan Snyder temporarily turns over control to his wife

<sjtudg9sg7v26euupabi8s0jq2b48s0gu2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1290&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#1290

From: alreadyd...@hotmail.com (*ernie)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Subject: Re: Washington fined $10 million and Dan Snyder temporarily turns over control to his wife
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2021 16:33:32 -0400
 by: *ernie - Fri, 2 Jul 2021 20:33 UTC

On Fri, 2 Jul 2021 09:47:45 -0700 (PDT), "jeffg...@webtv.net"
<jeffgersten@webtv.net> wrote:

>https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/tanya-snyder-mortified-as-nfl-fines-washington-football-team-dollar10-million-owner-dan-steps-aside-temporarily/ar-AALG15Y?ocid=edgsp&li=BBnb7Kz

I only wish the worst for all out NFC east opponents, but I must say I
think this latest round of fines levied against the Washington
no-names is vindictive pressure against Dan Snyder. He should wait it
out like Robert Kraft did and it will resolve itself

Re: Washington fined $10 million and Dan Snyder temporarily turns over control to his wife

<095ce40f-778b-4ef5-8e81-1c61d9a81eddn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1291&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#1291

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 18:33:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Washington fined $10 million and Dan Snyder temporarily turns
over control to his wife
From: gregkane...@gmail.com (iommiRULES)
 by: iommiRULES - Sun, 4 Jul 2021 01:33 UTC

On Friday, July 2, 2021 at 4:33:34 PM UTC-4, *ernie wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Jul 2021 09:47:45 -0700 (PDT), "jeffg...@webtv.net"
> <jeffg...@webtv.net> wrote:
>
> >https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/tanya-snyder-mortified-as-nfl-fines-washington-football-team-dollar10-million-owner-dan-steps-aside-temporarily/ar-AALG15Y?ocid=edgsp&li=BBnb7Kz
>
> I only wish the worst for all out NFC east opponents, but I must say I
> think this latest round of fines levied against the Washington
> no-names is vindictive pressure against Dan Snyder. He should wait it
> out like Robert Kraft did and it will resolve itself

"I've been thru the desert on a team with no name." Actually the Skins are supposed to have one of the best defenses in the NFL this year. But being the Skins they also have an ageing career Journeyman at QB in a QB driven league. I guess he is a stop gap but they need to get that position ironed out, as for us we should know a lot about our QB by mid season. I mean after what happened to Wentz does Anyone know anymore? That guy went from MVP candidate we definately have our man big contract to being shipped out of town, it was literally one of the biggest fall from graces i witnessed, talk about "what have you done for me lately?"....

Re: Washington fined $10 million and Dan Snyder temporarily turns over control to his wife

<ia82egl6juduofp9d7mee5rhfbq3oe5gp2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1292&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#1292

From: 454...@mydaja.com
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2021 23:06:06 -0400
 by: 454...@mydaja.com - Sun, 4 Jul 2021 03:06 UTC

On Sat, 3 Jul 2021 18:33:17 -0700 (PDT), iommiRULES
<gregkaney53@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, July 2, 2021 at 4:33:34 PM UTC-4, *ernie wrote:
>> On Fri, 2 Jul 2021 09:47:45 -0700 (PDT), "jeffg...@webtv.net"
>> <jeffg...@webtv.net> wrote:
>>
>> >https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/tanya-snyder-mortified-as-nfl-fines-washington-football-team-dollar10-million-owner-dan-steps-aside-temporarily/ar-AALG15Y?ocid=edgsp&li=BBnb7Kz
>>
>> I only wish the worst for all out NFC east opponents, but I must say I
>> think this latest round of fines levied against the Washington
>> no-names is vindictive pressure against Dan Snyder. He should wait it
>> out like Robert Kraft did and it will resolve itself
>
>"I've been thru the desert on a team with no name." Actually the Skins are supposed to have one of the best defenses in the NFL this year. But being the Skins they also have an ageing career Journeyman at QB in a QB driven league. I guess he is a stop gap but they need to get that position ironed out, as for us we should know a lot about our QB by mid season. I mean after what happened to Wentz does Anyone know anymore? That guy went from MVP candidate we definately have our man big contract to being shipped out of town, it was literally one of the biggest fall from graces i witnessed, talk about "what have you done for me lately?"....

Kraft was just in a massage parlor. Danny's team has been a mess for
20 years. One crappy epiosde after another. He took one of the largest
fan base's in football and desimated it. While his cronies ran amock.
Dall Ass is slated to win the division this year as usual. Since we
failed to land Stafford, Fitzpatrick was the next one. Since Danny
Boy's pick turned out to still be in Junior High emotionally. I think
Wentz has Patrick Ramsey syndrome seeing ghosts and getting injured.

Re: Washington fined $10 million and Dan Snyder temporarily turns over control to his wife

<833a0ffe-6e23-4cdb-b81d-d3d18b9b4ecan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1293&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#1293

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 03:31:07 -0700 (PDT)
over control to his wife
From: jeffgers...@webtv.net (jeffg...@webtv.net)
 by: jeffg...@webtv.net - Sun, 4 Jul 2021 10:31 UTC

On Saturday, July 3, 2021 at 11:06:06 PM UTC-4, 45...@mydaja.com wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Jul 2021 18:33:17 -0700 (PDT), iommiRULES
> <gregk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Friday, July 2, 2021 at 4:33:34 PM UTC-4, *ernie wrote:

> >> I only wish the worst for all out NFC east opponents, but I must say I
> >> think this latest round of fines levied against the Washington
> >> no-names is vindictive pressure against Dan Snyder. He should wait it
> >> out like Robert Kraft did and it will resolve itself
> >
> >"I've been thru the desert on a team with no name." Actually the Skins are supposed to have one of the best defenses in the NFL this year. But being the Skins they also have an ageing career Journeyman at QB in a QB driven league. I guess he is a stop gap but they need to get that position ironed out, as for us we should know a lot about our QB by mid season. I mean after what happened to Wentz does Anyone know anymore? That guy went from MVP candidate we definately have our man big contract to being shipped out of town, it was literally one of the biggest fall from graces i witnessed, talk about "what have you done for me lately?"....
> Kraft was just in a massage parlor. Danny's team has been a mess for
> 20 years. One crappy epiosde after another. He took one of the largest
> fan base's in football and desimated it. While his cronies ran amock.
> Dall Ass is slated to win the division this year as usual. Since we
> failed to land Stafford, Fitzpatrick was the next one. Since Danny
> Boy's pick turned out to still be in Junior High emotionally. I think
> Wentz has Patrick Ramsey syndrome seeing ghosts and getting injured.

Yes, there is a HUGE difference between being in a massage parlor and having your female employees being sexually harassed.

Re: Washington fined $10 million and Dan Snyder temporarily turns over control to his wife

<6d355eb1-4243-42cd-a4af-5483e9aa3e3bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1294&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#1294

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 04:52:28 -0700 (PDT)
over control to his wife
From: gregkane...@gmail.com (iommiRULES)
 by: iommiRULES - Sun, 4 Jul 2021 11:52 UTC

On Saturday, July 3, 2021 at 11:06:06 PM UTC-4, 45...@mydaja.com wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Jul 2021 18:33:17 -0700 (PDT), iommiRULES
> <gregk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Friday, July 2, 2021 at 4:33:34 PM UTC-4, *ernie wrote:

> >> I only wish the worst for all out NFC east opponents, but I must say I
> >> think this latest round of fines levied against the Washington
> >> no-names is vindictive pressure against Dan Snyder. He should wait it
> >> out like Robert Kraft did and it will resolve itself
> >
> >"I've been thru the desert on a team with no name." Actually the Skins are supposed to have one of the best defenses in the NFL this year. But being the Skins they also have an ageing career Journeyman at QB in a QB driven league. I guess he is a stop gap but they need to get that position ironed out, as for us we should know a lot about our QB by mid season. I mean after what happened to Wentz does Anyone know anymore? That guy went from MVP candidate we definately have our man big contract to being shipped out of town, it was literally one of the biggest fall from graces i witnessed, talk about "what have you done for me lately?"....
> Kraft was just in a massage parlor. Danny's team has been a mess for
> 20 years. One crappy epiosde after another. He took one of the largest
> fan base's in football and desimated it. While his cronies ran amock.
> Dall Ass is slated to win the division this year as usual. Since we
> failed to land Stafford, Fitzpatrick was the next one. Since Danny
> Boy's pick turned out to still be in Junior High emotionally. I think
> Wentz has Patrick Ramsey syndrome seeing ghosts and getting injured.
Maybe but I know Ramsey was NEVER an MVP candidate.....you have to get to grace to fall from it! RG2.5 was similar but his was fast rise fast fall, Wentz was there for a while including a SB even tho he didnt play. Of course Pederson did coach in said SB but got whacked also. And this SB was what......3 seasons ago! And their first ever! Fuck You very much, see ya!
Has anyone still got to the bottom of the last game fiasco? Was Pederson under directive to tank the game and did it but them got pissed after he did it? Or was Pederson fully on board? What i read about the firing was a vague Pederson didnt want to do what they wanted, but im guessing that had more to do with trading Wentz and personnel than it had to do with any fallout from the tank Job.....they are all guilty in my book.