Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 19:02:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Videos & Comments on Cowboys Players after thrilling last second win
over Chargers!
From: prohuman...@gmail.com (observer)
 by: observer - Mon, 20 Sep 2021 02:02 UTC

Video - Cowboys Top Plays from Week 2
vs. Los Angeles Chargers
https://youtu.be/mLpYKhI4qqo

Evaluating Cowboys replacement players
for 5 starters:

o Cedrick Wilson for Michael Gallup, as
shown in the video highlights, A+

o Terence Steele for La'el Collins, other than
a holding penalty, I didn't notice Terence in
the game, & with huge holes mostly thanks
to the return of Zack Martin, I'm tentatively
going to give Terence an A (if I'm mistaken,
I'm sure someone will correct me in one of
the post-game commentaries)

o Dorance Armstrong for Randy Gregory, I
noticed some pressures from Dorance, so
I'll give him an A (if I'm mistaken, I'm sure
someone will correct me in one of the post-
game commentaries)

o I thought Javon Kearse played well for Don-
avan Wilson, making the mistake of crediting
him for the critical interception which actually
was made by Damontae Kazee, so I'll give him
an A (if I'm mistaken, I'm sure someone will cor-
rect me in one of the post-game commentaries)

o Micah Parsons playing DE for Demarcus Law-
rence, A+

Regular Starters:

o CeeDee Lamb, A+
o Amari Cooper, A+
o Zeke Elliott, A
o Tony Pollard, ran a lot more than usual, A+
o Leighton Vander Esch, A+
o Trevon Diggs, interception, A+
o Damontae Kazee, critical interception, A+

o Defensive Coordinator & Offensive Coordinator,
A+ & A as it was disappointing that Cowboys 1st
quarter offensive success with 2 TDs didn't con-
tinue, but thanks to Zack Martin's A+ the run game
was great, & thank goodness Zuerlein was back to
form, kicking a 56 yard game-winner, A+

As you can tell, I'm ecstatic that the Cowboys won
this one overcoming all the injuries, running an A+
with almost 200 yards & 2 1st quarter TDs, passing
perhaps a B due to no TD passes & 1 interception &
just a bit over 200 yards, defense bent but didn't
break, giving up only 1 TD, only giving up 17 points,
have to give that an A.

o Head Coach, A+, Cowboys have excelled against
2 great opponents in first 2 weeks, McCarthy playing
an exemplary role in their success thus far.

Video - Locker Room: HC Mike McCarthy is
PUMPED! | Greg Zuerlein given kudos after
the game, Dallas Cowboys 2021
https://youtu.be/-UGdySdNNSw