Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 17:07:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Are you ready for some football ???
From: snumb...@aol.com (number6)
 by: number6 - Wed, 28 Jul 2021 00:07 UTC

Appaently not ...

GIANTS ANNOUNCE COLLABORATION WITH MARVEL
The Giants and Marvel Entertainment have announced a collaboration to debut a series of Super Hero-themed integrated content and experiences when the Carolina Panthers visit MetLife Stadium on October 24th.

The collaboration will include a Giants-themed comic book that will be released during the game. The story will feature six Giants players: Daniel Jones, Saquon Barkley, Sterling Shepard, Leonard Williams, Logan Ryan and Blake Martinez, marking their first appearances alongside the Avengers in the Marvel Universe.

The first 30,000 fans who enter MetLife Stadium plaza gates for the game will receive an exclusive collectible print copy of the comic book, while a digital version will also be available for fans to view on Marvel.com.

Re: Are you ready for some football ???

<df4948a3-62f7-4f1a-be6f-2e4ab912b7b5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1428&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#1428

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 12:53:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Are you ready for some football ???
From: DrElef...@aol.com (DrElefant)
 by: DrElefant - Mon, 2 Aug 2021 19:53 UTC

On Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 7:07:22 PM UTC-5, number6 wrote:
> Appaently not ...
>
> GIANTS ANNOUNCE COLLABORATION WITH MARVEL
>
> The Giants and Marvel Entertainment have announced a collaboration to debut a series of Super Hero-themed integrated content and experiences when the Carolina Panthers visit MetLife Stadium on October 24th.
>
> The collaboration will include a Giants-themed comic book that will be released during the game. The story will feature six Giants players: Daniel Jones, Saquon Barkley, Sterling Shepard, Leonard Williams, Logan Ryan and Blake Martinez, marking their first appearances alongside the Avengers in the Marvel Universe.
>
> The first 30,000 fans who enter MetLife Stadium plaza gates for the game will receive an exclusive collectible print copy of the comic book, while a digital version will also be available for fans to view on Marvel.com.

Giants-themed comic book? Well we've certainly seen some comic booked themed Giants football over the last few years, so why not?

DocE

"The future ain't what it used to be." -Yogi Berra