Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.nascar
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 11:15:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: NASCAR driver who unintentionally sparked 'Let's Go Brandon'
chant says corporations don't want to sponsor him
From: thekmanr...@gmail.com (Chris K-Man)
 by: Chris K-Man - Tue, 28 Dec 2021 19:15 UTC

On Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at 12:57:12 AM UTC-5, NoBody wrote:
> On 12/27/2021 8:41 PM, SUE Kelli Stavast and NBC wrote:
> > NASCAR driver Brandon Brown says 'it's been tough to connect with
> > partnerships'
> >
> > The NASCAR driver who recently rose in fame after unintentionally
> > sparking the "Let’s Go Brandon!" phrase says he’s had a hard time
> > finding corporate sponsors following the chant going viral.
> >
> > "It got extremely difficult for us. … If you’re a national
> > corporation, that means you sell to all consumers … and
> > unfortunately, when you get dragged into the political arena, people
> > want you to take a side,’" Brown told Sports Business Journal in a
> > recent interview.
> >
> > "It's hard for a brand to want to attach to somebody who might be
> > kind of divisive in their consumer base. If I'm going to divide
> > Coca-Cola, why would they want to talk to me?"
> >
> > HOW 'LET'S GO BRANDON!' BECAME A NATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA SENSATION
> >
> Because of willfully stupid people. This is obvious.
_______
Life in the 2020s: Folks from the left exclaiming "Karen's!!", folks on the
right referring to a President the disagree with as "Brandon" smh...

The new decade of DUMB..

sport / rec.autos.sport.nascar / Re: NASCAR driver who unintentionally sparked 'Let's Go Brandon' chant says corporations don't want to sponsor him