Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 23:32:15 +1300
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
From: geo...@nospamgeoffwood.org (geoff)
Subject: Hilarious
 by: geoff - Sat, 18 Dec 2021 10:32 UTC

https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/59705074

"Hamilton and Mercedes team principal Toto Wolff did not attend in
protest at the handling of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix last Sunday.

Formula 1 rules dictate that the top three drivers in the championship
must attend.

"If there is any breach, there is no forgiveness in this," Ben Sulayem said.

Asked to clarify whether he was saying Hamilton would be penalised for
not attending the gala, he said: "Forgiveness is always there. But rules
are rules."

___________________________________

But rules are rules - ha ha .

geoff

Re: Hilarious

<xn0n6s6ii3j97em000@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=14769&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#14769

From: bigbird....@gmail.com (Bigbird)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Subject: Re: Hilarious
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 18:15:53 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bigbird - Sat, 18 Dec 2021 18:15 UTC

geoff wrote:

> https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/59705074
>
> "Hamilton and Mercedes team principal Toto Wolff did not attend in
> protest at the handling of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix last Sunday.
>
> Formula 1 rules dictate that the top three drivers in the
> championship must attend.
>
> "If there is any breach, there is no forgiveness in this," Ben
> Sulayem said.
>
> Asked to clarify whether he was saying Hamilton would be penalised
> for not attending the gala, he said: "Forgiveness is always there.
> But rules are rules."

> But rules are rules - ha ha .

He has even been pretty clear on his intention to oversee white wash.

"It is a responsibility of me that we forget the past but look into it
with improvement," Ben Sulayem said.

--
Bozo bin
Build