[Babe] Ruth made a big mistake when he gave up pitching. -- Tris Speaker, 1921

sport / alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys / Lane Johnson knows fear and it scares him.

SubjectAuthor
* Lane Johnson knows fear and it scares him.DLS S
`* Re: Lane Johnson knows fear and it scares him.observer
 `- Re: Lane Johnson knows fear and it scares him.DLS S

1
Lane Johnson knows fear and it scares him.

<2b717447-89b4-4821-9e61-2b8d61c41571n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1488&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#1488

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 10:15:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Lane Johnson knows fear and it scares him.
From: dls...@gmail.com (DLS S)
 by: DLS S - Mon, 18 Oct 2021 17:15 UTC

I guess that is why the OCD, pill-popping poster of the Dallas Cowboys chose Lane's Quote.

Little Observer must be a secret admirer.

You depress, anxiety bums..

Go take your drugs!!

Re: Lane Johnson knows fear and it scares him.

<ba3627ca-944b-43d6-9458-f8554a98ac33n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1489&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#1489

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 10:59:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Lane Johnson knows fear and it scares him.
From: prohuman...@gmail.com (observer)
 by: observer - Mon, 18 Oct 2021 17:59 UTC

dls launched yet another bullying personal
attack post, dls suffering from extreme anx-
iety / bullying obsessive disorder after his
Pats lost 35-29 in overtime to the Cowboys,
with the Lane Johnson reference, dls still
angry about 3 players criticizing the Pats as

"When you deal with the things up there, it's
a little bit strenuous and nobody likes it in the
locker room," Revis said. "That's to be honest
-- nobody. Nobody likes it!"

DE Cassius Marsh said that he hated playing
for the Patriots. One of Marsh's biggest com-
plaints is that the team "treats players like crap."

In 2018, Lane Johnson called out the Patriots
for being a "fear-based organization" where
players don't have any fun.

Original posts where a link to an article about
that was presented along with replies to multi-
ple dls bullying nonsense / insult posts as he
tries to deal with the double impact of that
overtime loss by his Patriots & to the critical
comments from players in the following posts:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys/c/PxloXz9kA7o/m/4mHoPiiVAwAJ
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys/c/PxloXz9kA7o/m/HNKAu9vKAwAJ
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys/c/PxloXz9kA7o/m/kQZqNmTQAwAJ
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys/c/PxloXz9kA7o/m/bcaeomzWAwAJ
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys/c/PxloXz9kA7o/m/KeLkj4DvAwAJ

--- --- ---

Re: Lane Johnson knows fear and it scares him.

<86cf7ac1-eeeb-477e-899c-ac565fdbab9bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1505&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#1505

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 15:40:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: dls...@gmail.com (DLS S)
 by: DLS S - Tue, 19 Oct 2021 22:40 UTC

On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 1:59:01 PM UTC-4, observer wrote:
> dls launched yet another bullying personal
> attack post, dls suffering from extreme anx-
> iety / bullying obsessive disorder after his
> Pats lost 35-29 in overtime to the Cowboys,
> with the Lane Johnson reference, dls still
> angry about 3 players criticizing the Pats as
>
> "When you deal with the things up there, it's
> a little bit strenuous and nobody likes it in the
> locker room," Revis said. "That's to be honest
> -- nobody. Nobody likes it!"
>
> DE Cassius Marsh said that he hated playing
> for the Patriots. One of Marsh's biggest com-
> plaints is that the team "treats players like crap."
>
> In 2018, Lane Johnson called out the Patriots
> for being a "fear-based organization" where
> players don't have any fun.
>
> Original posts where a link to an article about
> that was presented along with replies to multi-
> ple dls bullying nonsense / insult posts as he
> tries to deal with the double impact of that
> overtime loss by his Patriots & to the critical
> comments from players in the following posts:
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys/c/PxloXz9kA7o/m/4mHoPiiVAwAJ
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys/c/PxloXz9kA7o/m/HNKAu9vKAwAJ
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys/c/PxloXz9kA7o/m/kQZqNmTQAwAJ
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys/c/PxloXz9kA7o/m/bcaeomzWAwAJ
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys/c/PxloXz9kA7o/m/KeLkj4DvAwAJ

Wrong Patty Duke The OCD junkie.

I wasn't even expecting a close game!!
You did your best to try and rip the Pats by mentioning 3 losers make that 4 with yourself.

25 26 27 years and the Cockroaches Cowboys have done???

I gave you props they got a great team so far..

Can't wait for the Downfall!!

Mike McCarthy football genius!!

Maybe he gave a call to the Bills coach last night??