From 0 to "what seems to be the problem officer" in 8.3 seconds. -- Ad for the new VW Corrado

sport / alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants / Re: rookie Mac Jones outperforms Daniel Jones

SubjectAuthor
* Re: rookie Mac Jones outperforms Daniel Jones4546
`- Re: rookie Mac Jones outperforms Daniel JonesiommiRULES

1
Re: rookie Mac Jones outperforms Daniel Jones

<8kehigdalksjq2ie9u0u63n51u7bq83t07@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1524&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#1524

From: 454...@mydaja.com
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Subject: Re: rookie Mac Jones outperforms Daniel Jones
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 06:22:57 -0400
 by: 454...@mydaja.com - Fri, 27 Aug 2021 10:22 UTC

On Thu, 26 Aug 2021 04:01:53 -0700 (PDT), "jeffg...@webtv.net"
<jeffgersten@webtv.net> wrote:

>https://nypost.com/2021/08/25/daniel-jones-giants-flounder-against-patriots-at-joint-practice/

It's preseason. No big deal. What I look for, is everyone in place?
Where there any false start penalties on the line? New England is so
well in place, they use the preseason as a practice for the
quarterbacks timing. When my team was coached by Gruden, I remember
watching some live scrimages on tv. My team was out of place, and
penalized for false starts in all of the lines. While New England went
on like a well oiled machine. The contrast was very easily spotted.

Re: rookie Mac Jones outperforms Daniel Jones

<a7e1c2e0-caec-43a0-a139-d04d9bd6116cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1525&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#1525

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 05:00:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: gregkane...@gmail.com (iommiRULES)
 by: iommiRULES - Fri, 27 Aug 2021 12:00 UTC

On Friday, August 27, 2021 at 6:22:58 AM UTC-4, 45...@mydaja.com wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Aug 2021 04:01:53 -0700 (PDT), "jeffg...@webtv.net"
> <jeffg...@webtv.net> wrote:
>
> >https://nypost.com/2021/08/25/daniel-jones-giants-flounder-against-patriots-at-joint-practice/
>
> It's preseason. No big deal. What I look for, is everyone in place?
> Where there any false start penalties on the line? New England is so
> well in place, they use the preseason as a practice for the
> quarterbacks timing. When my team was coached by Gruden, I remember
> watching some live scrimages on tv. My team was out of place, and
> penalized for false starts in all of the lines. While New England went
> on like a well oiled machine. The contrast was very easily spot

Yes we know 45 its just some in here are still crying over DJ taking over for Eli....even tho Elis end was prolly a year or 2 over due at that point anyway, so when they see a negative Jones article they jump on it. I also notice that with a lot of those supposed "draft gurus" they are rooting for Jones to fail unless they were one of the few who thought it was a good pick.. I remember one even went as far as to insinuate Gettleman was a racist for not picking Haskins, as MOST fans, including me, thought that was the Giants pick.....Well jury still out on DJ but we KNOW the Haskins story got off to as bad a start as you can.

Its the same every season now its gonna get worse with one less preseason and most coaches not playing their starters much....what you will see is sub par football first few weeks. The coaches must weigh the benefits of injury risk vs maybe trying to steal one early in season because the opponent is not up to speed.`