From: GeoffMay...@nospam.com (Geoff May)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Subject: Where did they get the TV director?
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 16:48:02 +0000
 by: Geoff May - Sun, 20 Mar 2022 16:48 UTC

I've been watching this pillock in F3, F2 and now F1.

So, Max is out of the race, let's follow him and try get a close up of
his ugly mug to show the disappointment of the failure? What about
following the action on the track?

This pillock was doing the same in F3 and F2. There is action on track
for the lead of the race and someone is driving through the pit lane
because he has a drive through penalty and we followed said driver all
the way through the pit line .... trundle, trundle, trundle.

Who cares about the actual action on the track?

Very good thing they didn't have loads of reality TV stars in the pit
garages, I suspect we would be getting intimate views of them as that is
obviously more interesting that the actual racing on the actual track.

Some people need to a kick in the arse.

Cheers

Geoff

Re: Where did they get the TV director?

<xn0nfll47ex4yov000@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=16208&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#16208

From: bigbird....@gmail.com (Bigbird)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Subject: Re: Where did they get the TV director?
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 17:09:16 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bigbird - Sun, 20 Mar 2022 17:09 UTC

Geoff May wrote:

> I've been watching this pillock in F3, F2 and now F1.
>
> So, Max is out of the race, let's follow him and try get a close up
> of his ugly mug to show the disappointment of the failure? What about
> following the action on the track?
>
> This pillock was doing the same in F3 and F2. There is action on
> track for the lead of the race and someone is driving through the pit
> lane because he has a drive through penalty and we followed said
> driver all the way through the pit line .... trundle, trundle,
> trundle.
>
> Who cares about the actual action on the track?
>
> Very good thing they didn't have loads of reality TV stars in the pit
> garages, I suspect we would be getting intimate views of them as that
> is obviously more interesting that the actual racing on the actual
> track.
>
> Some people need to a kick in the arse.
>
> Cheers

+1

Last two laps of the race and we are looking at the loser while there
is podium level action to watch.