So I'm ugly. So what? I never saw anyone hit with his face. -- Yogi Berra

sport / alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants / Solder to start at RT

SubjectAuthor
* Solder to start at RTiommiRULES
`* Re: Solder to start at RT*ernie
 `- Re: Solder to start at RTiommiRULES

1
Solder to start at RT

<c43998aa-bc22-4124-a75f-d2e9cbec7796n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1625&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#1625

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 18:24:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Solder to start at RT
From: gregkane...@gmail.com (iommiRULES)
 by: iommiRULES - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 01:24 UTC

Tho i'm sure Peart will see time with Judges unorthodox "rotation" on oline.. It is somewhat controversial to rotate oline as usually the saying is the more an oline plays together the better they become. I think NE does this also. The problem is you gotta have 7 guys who DESERVE to play and the Giants are having a big problem finding 2. Maybe this was the big fallout between Columbo and Judge? Anyway Its Judges team its his call. If it works he will bask in the glory, if not he will take the heat....

https://nypost.com/2021/09/07/giants-nate-solder-unseats-matt-peart-as-right-tackle-starter/

Re: Solder to start at RT

<bagkjgdqtqv7f0ai72idsuf1s9k9rus7cm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1630&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#1630

From: alreadyd...@hotmail.com (*ernie)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Subject: Re: Solder to start at RT
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 13:16:22 -0400
 by: *ernie - Thu, 9 Sep 2021 17:16 UTC

On Tue, 7 Sep 2021 18:24:43 -0700 (PDT), iommiRULES
<gregkaney53@gmail.com> wrote:

>Tho i'm sure Peart will see time with Judges unorthodox "rotation" on oline. It is somewhat controversial to rotate oline as usually the saying is the more an oline plays together the better they become. I think NE does this also. The problem is you gotta have 7 guys who DESERVE to play and the Giants are having a big problem finding 2. Maybe this was the big fallout between Columbo and Judge? Anyway Its Judges team its his call. If it works he will bask in the glory, if not he will take the heat....
>
>https://nypost.com/2021/09/07/giants-nate-solder-unseats-matt-peart-as-right-tackle-starter/

Judge better hope this rotation works out, or the Giants will rotate
him out of NY. I believe ownership is serious when they say they want
results NOW.

Re: Solder to start at RT

<020c067a-9459-464d-aeaa-6c47bd3bfaa2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1632&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#1632

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 12:13:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: gregkane...@gmail.com (iommiRULES)
 by: iommiRULES - Thu, 9 Sep 2021 19:13 UTC

On Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 1:16:25 PM UTC-4, *ernie wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Sep 2021 18:24:43 -0700 (PDT), iommiRULES
> <gregk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Tho i'm sure Peart will see time with Judges unorthodox "rotation" on oline. It is somewhat controversial to rotate oline as usually the saying is the more an oline plays together the better they become. I think NE does this also. The problem is you gotta have 7 guys who DESERVE to play and the Giants are having a big problem finding 2. Maybe this was the big fallout between Columbo and Judge? Anyway Its Judges team its his call. If it works he will bask in the glory, if not he will take the heat....
> >
> >https://nypost.com/2021/09/07/giants-nate-solder-unseats-matt-peart-as-right-tackle-starter/
> Judge better hope this rotation works out, or the Giants will rotate
> him out of NY. I believe ownership is serious when they say they want
> results NOW.

Well lets hope the players make this a moot point but......DG is on the chopping if they don't block this year, But Judge would be up next......and i wouldnt say Judge is 100% safe either, what if the new GM wants his own coach? Knowing the Giants they will just promote Kevin and if Judge doesnt get it right his 3rd year hes gone Kevin stays. 3 years is more than Mac and Shurmur got.....well Mac was involved in the big crash, Shurmur inherited the "win one for Eli" mess and couldnt straighten out the fat cats, but did a nice job with Jones as a rookie, but those losses to the Jets and Cards at home sealed Shurmurs fate IMO (Did you notice how fast Shurmur got a high profile job? as opposed to say, Mac and and Handley?), and SOMEONE had to be the hatchet man to finally tell Eli to sit down.. Judges best move so far was hiring Graham, IMO. But again lets hope its a happy ending with at least a winning record this year, even if no playoffs....