From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Disappointing game for Chargers
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 20:55:24 -0500
Firefox/68.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.10
 by: Robin Miller - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 01:55 UTC

Kelemete hurt the Chargers, Tevaughn Campbell hurt the Chargers, Herbert
was off, blocking by the OL (both rushing and passing) was terrible. Sigh.

The sad truth is that the Chargers just aren't that good. At least since
the OL injuries. With Feiler out, they're starting street free agents at
both OG positions, and a backup at RT. They remain unwilling to try Jaimes.

--Robin

Re: Disappointing game for Chargers

<90a9dff6-67fc-4336-b80f-3ea335ad6d6bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1640&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#1640

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 08:53:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Disappointing game for Chargers
From: phlas...@msn.com (phlash74)
 by: phlash74 - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 16:53 UTC

On Sunday, November 28, 2021 at 5:55:27 PM UTC-8, Robin Miller wrote:
> Kelemete hurt the Chargers, Tevaughn Campbell hurt the Chargers, Herbert
> was off, blocking by the OL (both rushing and passing) was terrible. Sigh..
>
> The sad truth is that the Chargers just aren't that good. At least since
> the OL injuries. With Feiler out, they're starting street free agents at
> both OG positions, and a backup at RT. They remain unwilling to try Jaimes.
>
> --Robin

Yeah, it figures that the one time Telesco address the OL in a big way that the injury bug would hit them hard. The schedule isn't as easy the rest of the way as I originally thought with the Raiders, Broncos, and Bengals all playing above their talent levels imo so I think that they will have a hard time doing better than 9-8 and probably won't end up making the playoffs now. What's weird about this season is that I had them 6-5 at this point but I've gotten 8 of 11 games wrong in my game by game season prediction in the thread.

Michael

Re: Disappointing game for Chargers

<j0l7a1Fqs5mU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1643&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#1643

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 18:50:23 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 23:50 UTC

phlash74 wrote:
> On Sunday, November 28, 2021 at 5:55:27 PM UTC-8, Robin Miller wrote:
>> Kelemete hurt the Chargers, Tevaughn Campbell hurt the Chargers, Herbert
>> was off, blocking by the OL (both rushing and passing) was terrible. Sigh.
>>
>> The sad truth is that the Chargers just aren't that good. At least since
>> the OL injuries. With Feiler out, they're starting street free agents at
>> both OG positions, and a backup at RT. They remain unwilling to try Jaimes.
>>
>> --Robin
>
> Yeah, it figures that the one time Telesco address the OL in a big way that the injury bug would hit them hard. The schedule isn't as easy the rest of the way as I originally thought with the Raiders, Broncos, and Bengals all playing above their talent levels imo so I think that they will have a hard time doing better than 9-8 and probably won't end up making the playoffs now. What's weird about this season is that I had them 6-5 at this point but I've gotten 8 of 11 games wrong in my game by game season prediction in the thread.
>
> Michael

The Chargers have been so inconsistent that game by game predictions are
bound to be off ...

Popper's prediction was 9-8. He may have been on to something.

--Robin