Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 06:06:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Programming Note
From: gregkane...@gmail.com (iommiRULES)
 by: iommiRULES - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 13:06 UTC

Looks like the hour long Bob Pappa hosted Giants preview show first and 10 has been axed and replaced with a half hour show called "The Joe Judge Report" ....Why, I dunno. When Judge speaks it reminds me of the Robot on "Lost in Space" but with coaches cliches instead of "Danger Will Robinson!" Maybe it will be good but I doubt it, it's like a director of a film reviewing his own film! Personally I would have waited to get more success under my belt before i signed on to a TV show. It may go the way of the kid dressed as Mac! Anyway wouldnt surprise me if Pappa still plays a big part, that may be the saving grace.

Re: Programming Note

<60900df8-07d8-4fd1-bc31-84e63d730b50n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1658&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#1658

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 02:25:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Programming Note
From: gregkane...@gmail.com (iommiRULES)
 by: iommiRULES - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 09:25 UTC

On Saturday, September 11, 2021 at 9:06:24 AM UTC-4, iommiRULES wrote:
> Looks like the hour long Bob Pappa hosted Giants preview show first and 10 has been axed and replaced with a half hour show called "The Joe Judge Report" ....Why, I dunno. When Judge speaks it reminds me of the Robot on "Lost in Space" but with coaches cliches instead of "Danger Will Robinson!" Maybe it will be good but I doubt it, it's like a director of a film reviewing his own film! Personally I would have waited to get more success under my belt before i signed on to a TV show. It may go the way of the kid dressed as Mac! Anyway wouldnt surprise me if Pappa still plays a big part, that may be the saving grace.

OK i just checked out the "Joe Judge report" and its basically the same show as Pappas has been doing just an abbreviated version...Judge comes on for like a 5 minute interview to start the show and thats his whole part....they had the same thing last year but was just called coaches corner or some shit like that....the big segment that was cut was one with harry carson pappas banks and howard cross....my favorite was when they used to have local sportswriters on for a round table because they tended to be less homerish and not as ass kissy as the "giant employees" show they currently have.