From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Bosa is OK
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 20:29:59 -0500
Firefox/68.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.10
 by: Robin Miller - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 01:29 UTC

Daniel Popper @danielrpopper

Joey Bosa was cleared of a concussion, but Brandon Staley said he
decided to keep Bosa out of the game because of his concussion history.
"As long as I'm the head coach here," Staley said, "I'm going to be
making decisions like that in the best interest of our players."

5:16 PM · Dec 5, 2021

Justin Jones was also injured early in the second half and did not
return. I have not heard anything about his status.

--Robin

Re: Bosa is OK

<af8e802d-513d-4acc-9421-ba0358de4a0bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1662&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#1662

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 19:09:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Bosa is OK
From: reneg1...@gmail.com (ReneG)
 by: ReneG - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 03:09 UTC

On Sunday, December 5, 2021 at 5:30:02 PM UTC-8, Robin Miller wrote:
> Daniel Popper @danielrpopper
>
> Joey Bosa was cleared of a concussion, but Brandon Staley said he
> decided to keep Bosa out of the game because of his concussion history.
> "As long as I'm the head coach here," Staley said, "I'm going to be
> making decisions like that in the best interest of our players."
>
> 5:16 PM · Dec 5, 2021
>

> Justin Jones was also injured early in the second half and did not
> return. I have not heard anything about his status.
>
> --Robin
It didn't seem like Bosa was missed. The new guys were active. Maybe the defense was forced to get creative with their pass rush instead of relying on their star to do all the heavy lifting.

Re: Bosa is OK

<j15f04Fu9gpU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1663&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#1663

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 22:39:47 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 03:39 UTC

ReneG wrote:
> On Sunday, December 5, 2021 at 5:30:02 PM UTC-8, Robin Miller wrote:
>> Daniel Popper @danielrpopper
>>
>> Joey Bosa was cleared of a concussion, but Brandon Staley said he
>> decided to keep Bosa out of the game because of his concussion history.
>> "As long as I'm the head coach here," Staley said, "I'm going to be
>> making decisions like that in the best interest of our players."
>>
>> 5:16 PM · Dec 5, 2021
>>

>> Justin Jones was also injured early in the second half and did not
>> return. I have not heard anything about his status.
>>
>> --Robin
> It didn't seem like Bosa was missed. The new guys were active. Maybe the defense was forced to get creative with their pass rush instead of relying on their star to do all the heavy lifting.

I agree, the defense was good and the blitzing was creative for a change.

--Robin

Re: Bosa is OK

<bfd45cf2-778f-4854-be18-9afec02fbad6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1665&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#1665

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 09:06:55 -0800 (PST)
From: phlas...@msn.com (phlash74)
 by: phlash74 - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 17:06 UTC

On Sunday, December 5, 2021 at 5:30:02 PM UTC-8, Robin Miller wrote:
> Daniel Popper @danielrpopper
>
> Joey Bosa was cleared of a concussion, but Brandon Staley said he
> decided to keep Bosa out of the game because of his concussion history.
> "As long as I'm the head coach here," Staley said, "I'm going to be
> making decisions like that in the best interest of our players."
>
> 5:16 PM · Dec 5, 2021
>

> Justin Jones was also injured early in the second half and did not
> return. I have not heard anything about his status.
>
> --Robin

Glad to hear on Bosa. And I fully agree with Staley's decision to hold him out. One game is never as important as a player's long-term health.

Michael