It's like deja vu all over again. -- Yogi Berra

sport / rec.autos.sport.f1 / People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".

SubjectAuthor
* People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".Alan
+- Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".texas gate
+- Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".texas gate
+- Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".texas gate
+* Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'mVasco Costa
|+* Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'mAlan
||+* Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".texas gate
|||`- Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'malister
||`* Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".Bigbird
|| `- Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'mAlan
|`* Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'mDarryl Johnson
| `* Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm~misfit~
|  `* Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'mAlan
|   +- Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".texas gate
|   +- Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".texas gate
|   +- Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".texas gate
|   +- Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".texas gate
|   `- Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".texas gate
+* Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'mgeoff
|`- Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'mAlan
+- Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".texas gate
`- Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'mSlang

1
People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".

<t34n04$9jg$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=16696&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#16696

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Subject: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 13:21:23 -0700
 by: Alan - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 20:21 UTC

Well here is a search for every post I've ever made where Hamilton is so
much as mentioned:

<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.autos.sport.f1/search?q=hamilton%20author%3Aalan>

Have at it folks: find the most "anti-Hamilton" thing I've ever said.

Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".

<e3ee2dc5-4c64-4d03-8536-4aeac02b0efcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=16697&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#16697

Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 13:31:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: texasg...@gmail.com (texas gate)
 by: texas gate - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 20:31 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 2:21:26 PM UTC-6, Alan wrote:

> People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".

almost precisely or completely precisely?

Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".

<32f909fc-4b1c-4d0e-871f-3309a4eaf233n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=16698&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#16698

Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 13:36:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: texasg...@gmail.com (texas gate)
 by: texas gate - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 20:36 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 2:21:26 PM UTC-6, Alan wrote:

> Have at it folks: find the most "anti-Hamilton" thing I've ever said.

almost precisely or completely precisely?

Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".

<15480e3d-96f9-4478-91d4-45de04b8edd1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=16699&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#16699

Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 13:46:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: texasg...@gmail.com (texas gate)
 by: texas gate - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 20:46 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 2:21:26 PM UTC-6, Alan wrote:

> Have at it folks: find the most "anti-Hamilton" thing I've ever said.

fuck you.
you piece of shit.

Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".

<t34p0k$1j3v$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=16700&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#16700

From: vasco.co...@invalid.invalid (Vasco Costa)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Subject: Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm
"anti-Hamilton".
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 20:55:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Vasco Costa - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 20:55 UTC

On 12/04/2022, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

> Well here is a search for every post I've ever made where Hamilton is
> so much as mentioned:
>
><https://groups.google.com/g/rec.autos.sport.f1/search?q=hamilton%20author%3Aalan>
>
> Have at it folks: find the most "anti-Hamilton" thing I've ever said.

Over the last decades I visited this group on and off. After a long
period I'm back and enjoying it quite a lot, perhaps even more than
before. Except your posts. If you were just anti-Hamilton, it wouldn't
be a problem, but from what I'm seeing in just a week since my return
you basically love to antagonise every single post. Including even my
post about the Red Bull being an understeering hog that is eating the
front tyres. All you needed to do was listen to one of the many radio
messages from Max complaining about it. Or read one of the three links I
showed you, but that you selectively ignored, because you had already
fulfilled your antagonising desires.

I see two possible reasons for that:

1. You're a troll wannabe, even if very poor at that.

2. You're not a troll but only enjoy antagonising others.

None of which interest me anymore, even if I'm all for freedom of speech
and against central moderation. Basically you're annoying to read and my
next course of action is probably going to be using a killfile to filter
out all posts from you. This is the beauty of Usenet.

I had waited before making a post like this, because I was giving you
the benefit of doubt, since I've returned to RASF1 only last week.
However, seeing so many posts from the regulars here basically
confirming my thoughts made it clear to me.

If you're open to accept some constructive criticism and if your problem
is just about antagonism (I've been there, done that), allow yourself to
find some posts you agree with and give positive feedback, even if you
add something else to the discussion. It's a good exercise.

--
Vasco Costa

AKA gluon. Enthusiastic about computers, motorsports, science,
technology, travelling and TV series. Yes I'm a bit of a geek.

Gemini: gemini://gluonspace.com/

Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".

<t34sdf$ks2$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=16705&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#16705

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
"anti-Hamilton".
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 14:53:51 -0700
 by: Alan - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 21:53 UTC

On 2022-04-12 1:55 p.m., Vasco Costa wrote:
> On 12/04/2022, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
>>
>> Well here is a search for every post I've ever made where Hamilton is
>> so much as mentioned:
>>
>> <https://groups.google.com/g/rec.autos.sport.f1/search?q=hamilton%20author%3Aalan>
>>
>> Have at it folks: find the most "anti-Hamilton" thing I've ever said.
>
> Over the last decades I visited this group on and off. After a long
> period I'm back and enjoying it quite a lot, perhaps even more than
> before. Except your posts. If you were just anti-Hamilton, it wouldn't
> be a problem, but from what I'm seeing in just a week since my return
> you basically love to antagonise every single post. Including even my
> post about the Red Bull being an understeering hog that is eating the
> front tyres. All you needed to do was listen to one of the many radio
> messages from Max complaining about it. Or read one of the three links I
> showed you, but that you selectively ignored, because you had already
> fulfilled your antagonising desires.
>
> I see two possible reasons for that:
>
> 1. You're a troll wannabe, even if very poor at that.
>
> 2. You're not a troll but only enjoy antagonising others.
>
> None of which interest me anymore, even if I'm all for freedom of speech
> and against central moderation. Basically you're annoying to read and my
> next course of action is probably going to be using a killfile to filter
> out all posts from you. This is the beauty of Usenet.
>
> I had waited before making a post like this, because I was giving you
> the benefit of doubt, since I've returned to RASF1 only last week.
> However, seeing so many posts from the regulars here basically
> confirming my thoughts made it clear to me.
>
> If you're open to accept some constructive criticism and if your problem
> is just about antagonism (I've been there, done that), allow yourself to
> find some posts you agree with and give positive feedback, even if you
> add something else to the discussion. It's a good exercise.

What is my "problem" as you see it? Is it that I tell the truth too much?

:-)

Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".

<t34sqb$qql$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=16706&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#16706

From: darryl_j...@rogers.com (Darryl Johnson)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
"anti-Hamilton".
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 18:00:44 -0400
 by: Darryl Johnson - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 22:00 UTC

On 2022-04-12 4:55 PM, Vasco Costa wrote:
> On 12/04/2022, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
>>
>> Well here is a search for every post I've ever made where Hamilton is
>> so much as mentioned:
>>
>> <https://groups.google.com/g/rec.autos.sport.f1/search?q=hamilton%20author%3Aalan>
>>
>> Have at it folks: find the most "anti-Hamilton" thing I've ever said.
>
> Over the last decades I visited this group on and off. After a long
> period I'm back and enjoying it quite a lot, perhaps even more than
> before. Except your posts. If you were just anti-Hamilton, it wouldn't
> be a problem, but from what I'm seeing in just a week since my return
> you basically love to antagonise every single post. Including even my
> post about the Red Bull being an understeering hog that is eating the
> front tyres. All you needed to do was listen to one of the many radio
> messages from Max complaining about it. Or read one of the three links I
> showed you, but that you selectively ignored, because you had already
> fulfilled your antagonising desires.
>
> I see two possible reasons for that:
>
> 1. You're a troll wannabe, even if very poor at that.
>
> 2. You're not a troll but only enjoy antagonising others.
>
> None of which interest me anymore, even if I'm all for freedom of speech
> and against central moderation. Basically you're annoying to read and my
> next course of action is probably going to be using a killfile to filter
> out all posts from you. This is the beauty of Usenet.

Sadly, although Alan is in my killfile, I still end up with all the
texts responding to him.

I do wish everyone would just let his posts alone and not respond. I
know, I know. Not going to happen.

I can mark the thread when they devolve into petty argument, but I am
reluctant to killfile those who do respond to Alan, as they sometimes
have interesting things to say.

> I had waited before making a post like this, because I was giving you
> the benefit of doubt, since I've returned to RASF1 only last week.
> However, seeing so many posts from the regulars here basically
> confirming my thoughts made it clear to me.
>
> If you're open to accept some constructive criticism and if your problem
> is just about antagonism (I've been there, done that), allow yourself to
> find some posts you agree with and give positive feedback, even if you
> add something else to the discussion. It's a good exercise.

Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".

<5eednSs-Gt83Zsj_nZ2dnUU7-c_NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=16707&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#16707

Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 10:22:22 +1200
"anti-Hamilton".
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
From: geo...@nospamgeoffwood.org (geoff)
 by: geoff - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 22:22 UTC

On 13/04/2022 8:21 am, Alan wrote:

> Well here is a search for every post I've ever made where Hamilton is so
> much as mentioned:
>
> <https://groups.google.com/g/rec.autos.sport.f1/search?q=hamilton%20author%3Aalan>
>

> Have at it folks: find the most "anti-Hamilton" thing I've ever said.

Not going out of my way to prove what to already absolutely clear to
everybody here.

How about the suggestions, at every opportunity, such as the 'car
designed for him', "team orders', inferior team-mate or opposition, etc,
etc, etc.

And never acknowledging poor results sometimes due to the likes of bad
luck wrt car reliability, safety car timing, actions of other drivers,
etc, etc, etc again. And now 'team orders' the other way around - ha ha !

Always predictable, repeated, and seemingly inevitable. And never the
same focus being on other drivers.

geoff

Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".

<26069a7e-3b2e-4b1c-82e1-516a046494f7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=16709&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#16709

Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 15:32:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: texasg...@gmail.com (texas gate)
 by: texas gate - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 22:32 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 3:53:53 PM UTC-6, Alan wrote:

> What is my "problem" as you see it?

You are a trolling piece of shit.
And a disgrace of a F1 fan.

Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".

<t352kc$ug$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=16710&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#16710

From: shaun.at...@gmail.com (~misfit~)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
"anti-Hamilton".
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 11:39:54 +1200
 by: ~misfit~ - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 23:39 UTC

On 13/04/2022 10:00 am, Darryl Johnson wrote:
> Sadly, although Alan is in my killfile, I still end up with all the texts responding to him.
>
> I do wish everyone would just let his posts alone and not respond. I know, I know. Not going to
> happen.
>
> I can mark the thread when they devolve into petty argument, but I am reluctant to killfile those
> who do respond to Alan, as they sometimes have interesting things to say.

Yep, ditto to all of that.

Baker's been in my killfile for years. He sometimes changes his 'from' address to escape but I just
put him back in the first post I see. For years I read his posts and even tried to rationalise with
him a few times but to no avail.

I'd hate to be that needy and lonely myself but that doesn't mean I'm going to be one of his
charity workers. I have a friend who has a very autistic, non-verbal son and interacting with that
boy is a piece of cake compared with how Baker interacts with others.
--
Shaun.

in the DSM"
David Melville

Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".

<t358er$7ic$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=16713&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#16713

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
"anti-Hamilton".
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 18:19:23 -0700
 by: Alan - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 01:19 UTC

On 2022-04-12 3:22 p.m., geoff wrote:
> On 13/04/2022 8:21 am, Alan wrote:
>>
>> Well here is a search for every post I've ever made where Hamilton is
>> so much as mentioned:
>>
>> <https://groups.google.com/g/rec.autos.sport.f1/search?q=hamilton%20author%3Aalan>
>>

>> Have at it folks: find the most "anti-Hamilton" thing I've ever said.
>>

> Not going out of my way to prove what to already absolutely clear to
> everybody here.

Of course not.

> How about the suggestions, at every opportunity, such as the 'car
> designed for him', "team orders', inferior team-mate or opposition, etc,
> etc, etc.

What about those things? Is any of them untrue?

> And never acknowledging poor results sometimes due to the likes of bad
> luck wrt car reliability, safety car timing, actions of other drivers,
> etc, etc, etc again. And now 'team orders' the other way around - ha ha !

You think that Hamilton ISN'T still the number 1 driver at Mercedes?

> Always predictable, repeated, and  seemingly inevitable. And never the
> same focus being on other drivers.
>
> geoff

Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".

<t358h3$7ic$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=16714&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#16714

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
"anti-Hamilton".
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 18:20:35 -0700
 by: Alan - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 01:20 UTC

On 2022-04-12 4:39 p.m., ~misfit~ wrote:
> On 13/04/2022 10:00 am, Darryl Johnson wrote:
>> Sadly, although Alan is in my killfile, I still end up with all the
>> texts responding to him.
>>
>> I do wish everyone would just let his posts alone and not respond. I
>> know, I know. Not going to happen.
>>
>> I can mark the thread when they devolve into petty argument, but I am
>> reluctant to killfile those who do respond to Alan, as they sometimes
>> have interesting things to say.
>
> Yep, ditto to all of that.
>
> Baker's been in my killfile for years. He sometimes changes his 'from'
> address to escape but I just put him back in the first post I see. For
> years I read his posts and even tried to rationalise with him a few
> times but to no avail.

Nope.

I have only changed my email address because I was having trouble with
my Usenet server and was trying to get it working again properly.

> I'd hate to be that needy and lonely myself but that doesn't mean I'm
> going to be one of his charity workers. I have a friend who has a very
> autistic, non-verbal son and interacting with that boy is a piece of
> cake compared with how Baker interacts with others

Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".

<ee3d069b-6c2b-4595-9817-88059181a280n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=16717&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#16717

Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 20:50:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: texasg...@gmail.com (texas gate)
 by: texas gate - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 03:50 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 7:20:38 PM UTC-6, Alan wrote:

> I have only changed my email address because I was having trouble with
> my Usenet server and was trying to get it working again properly.

too much info
you are losing your fucking mind

Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".

<b714b12d-6cf2-4e5e-851c-b41edc0d067en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=16718&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#16718

Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 20:52:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: texasg...@gmail.com (texas gate)
 by: texas gate - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 03:52 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 7:20:38 PM UTC-6, Alan wrote:

> I have only changed my email address because I was having trouble with
> my Usenet server and was trying to get it working again properly.

lol. you cant fix stupid

Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".

<1778a253-040c-489f-88d2-6f7bce70020cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=16719&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#16719

Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 20:54:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: texasg...@gmail.com (texas gate)
 by: texas gate - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 03:54 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 7:20:38 PM UTC-6, Alan wrote:

> I was having trouble

24/7. fuck off you dumb cunt

Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".

<7997530d-cf25-43e0-a6e1-1a56afa419d0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=16720&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#16720

Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 21:03:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: texasg...@gmail.com (texas gate)
 by: texas gate - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 04:03 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 7:20:38 PM UTC-6, Alan wrote:

> I have only changed my email address because I was having trouble with
> my Usenet server and was trying to get it working again properly.

stupid in
stupid out

Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".

<97a159fb-0f86-46d7-b804-a69c52400b85n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=16721&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#16721

Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 21:12:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: texasg...@gmail.com (texas gate)
 by: texas gate - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 04:12 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 7:20:38 PM UTC-6, Alan wrote:

> I have only changed my email address because I was having trouble with
> my Usenet server and was trying to get it working again properly.

yup its the server
not the brain dead moron behind the keyboard

Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".

<48629d08-2f00-48da-9ad7-9c7874235148n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=16722&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#16722

Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 21:57:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: texasg...@gmail.com (texas gate)
 by: texas gate - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 04:57 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 2:21:26 PM UTC-6, Alan wrote:

> People have this weird idea

speaking of weird

Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".

<t36829$1bpf$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=16725&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#16725

From: alister....@ntlworld.com (alister)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
"anti-Hamilton".
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 10:18:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: alister - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 10:18 UTC

On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 15:32:50 -0700 (PDT), texas gate wrote:

> On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 3:53:53 PM UTC-6, Alan wrote:
>
>> What is my "problem" as you see it?
>
> You are a trolling piece of shit.
> And a disgrace of a F1 fan.

+1
When Texasgate makes more sense than you do you should probably take the
hint & all it a day

--
The easiest way to figure the cost of living is to take your income and
add ten percent.

Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".

<xn0ngkigsefmydz000@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=16726&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#16726

From: bigbird....@gmail.com (Bigbird)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 11:51:58 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bigbird - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 11:51 UTC

Alan wrote:

> On 2022-04-12 1:55 p.m., Vasco Costa wrote:
> >On 12/04/2022, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Well here is a search for every post I've ever made where
> > > Hamilton is so much as mentioned:

<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.autos.sport.f1/search?q=hamilton%20author%3Aalan>

> > > Have at it folks: find the most "anti-Hamilton" thing I've ever
> > > said.
> >
> > Over the last decades I visited this group on and off. After a long
> > period I'm back and enjoying it quite a lot, perhaps even more than
> > before. Except your posts. If you were just anti-Hamilton, it
> > wouldn't be a problem, but from what I'm seeing in just a week
> > since my return you basically love to antagonise every single post.
> > Including even my post about the Red Bull being an understeering
> > hog that is eating the front tyres. All you needed to do was listen
> > to one of the many radio messages from Max complaining about it. Or
> > read one of the three links I showed you, but that you selectively
> > ignored, because you had already fulfilled your antagonising
> > desires.
> >
> > I see two possible reasons for that:
> >
> > 1. You're a troll wannabe, even if very poor at that.
> >
> > 2. You're not a troll but only enjoy antagonising others.
> >
> > None of which interest me anymore, even if I'm all for freedom of
> > speech and against central moderation. Basically you're annoying to
> > read and my next course of action is probably going to be using a
> > killfile to filter out all posts from you. This is the beauty of
> > Usenet.
> >
> > I had waited before making a post like this, because I was giving
> > you the benefit of doubt, since I've returned to RASF1 only last
> > week. However, seeing so many posts from the regulars here
> > basically confirming my thoughts made it clear to me.
> >
> > If you're open to accept some constructive criticism and if your
> > problem is just about antagonism (I've been there, done that),
> > allow yourself to find some posts you agree with and give positive
> > feedback, even if you add something else to the discussion. It's a
> > good exercise.
> >

> What is my "problem" as you see it? Is it that I tell the truth too
> much?
>
> :-)

So much so that you end up getting caught in a tangle of lies in nearly
every thread you hopelessly extend.

I'm not even sure if you are simply delusional; a pathological liar.

Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".

<t36n2e$5ds$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=16729&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#16729

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
"anti-Hamilton".
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 07:34:54 -0700
 by: Alan - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 14:34 UTC

On 2022-04-13 4:51 a.m., Bigbird wrote:
> Alan wrote:

> <https://groups.google.com/g/rec.autos.sport.f1/search?q=hamilton%20author%3Aalan>

>>> Over the last decades I visited this group on and off. After a long
>>> period I'm back and enjoying it quite a lot, perhaps even more than
>>> before. Except your posts. If you were just anti-Hamilton, it
>>> wouldn't be a problem, but from what I'm seeing in just a week
>>> since my return you basically love to antagonise every single post.
>>> Including even my post about the Red Bull being an understeering
>>> hog that is eating the front tyres. All you needed to do was listen
>>> to one of the many radio messages from Max complaining about it. Or
>>> read one of the three links I showed you, but that you selectively
>>> ignored, because you had already fulfilled your antagonising
>>> desires.
>>>
>>> I see two possible reasons for that:
>>>
>>> 1. You're a troll wannabe, even if very poor at that.
>>>
>>> 2. You're not a troll but only enjoy antagonising others.
>>>
>>> None of which interest me anymore, even if I'm all for freedom of
>>> speech and against central moderation. Basically you're annoying to
>>> read and my next course of action is probably going to be using a
>>> killfile to filter out all posts from you. This is the beauty of
>>> Usenet.
>>>
>>> I had waited before making a post like this, because I was giving
>>> you the benefit of doubt, since I've returned to RASF1 only last
>>> week. However, seeing so many posts from the regulars here
>>> basically confirming my thoughts made it clear to me.
>>>
>>> If you're open to accept some constructive criticism and if your
>>> problem is just about antagonism (I've been there, done that),
>>> allow yourself to find some posts you agree with and give positive
>>> feedback, even if you add something else to the discussion. It's a
>>> good exercise.
>>>

>> What is my "problem" as you see it? Is it that I tell the truth too
>> much?
>>
>> :-)
>
> So much so that you end up getting caught in a tangle of lies in nearly
> every thread you hopelessly extend.
>
> I'm not even sure if you are simply delusional; a pathological liar.

LOL!

Your misinterpretations of what I have said don't make me a liar.

Re: People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".

<t37akt$gd$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=16733&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#16733

From: cippali...@cippalippa.com (Slang)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
"anti-Hamilton".
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 22:08:38 +0200
 by: Slang - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 20:08 UTC

Il 12/04/2022 22:21, Alan ha scritto:

> Well here is a search for every post I've ever made where Hamilton is so
> much as mentioned:
>
> <https://groups.google.com/g/rec.autos.sport.f1/search?q=hamilton%20author%3Aalan>
>

> Have at it folks: find the most "anti-Hamilton" thing I've ever said.

IMHO: LH is far from being the GOAT or the best driver of his generation.
Is a very very good driver that, from 2014, was the driver of the,
maybe, GOAT F1 car.
;-)

sport / rec.autos.sport.f1 / People have this weird idea in their heads that I'm "anti-Hamilton".