Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 16:07:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Washington QB
From: gregkane...@gmail.com (iommiRULES)
 by: iommiRULES - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 23:07 UTC

In Heinekins small sample he has done a good job. But i'm not that guy who says "oh the Giants always do bad vs back up QB's" First off unless you are talking recent history (where they havent done well period!), as in same players same coaches etc thats a rediculous statement, its like saying the reason is because its the color of the Giants uniform or the logo. Same with that Old "Well on monday night dating back to 1971 their record is blah blah blah...." please spare me and good luck with your money. When I handicap and we are talking "team wise" i go back 3 years maximum...especially with the turnover these days..... and coaches i may go back further, but Joe Judge has no long history of "after the bye week" for instance on his coaching record....

https://nypost.com/2021/09/13/ryan-fitzpatrick-to-ir-taylor-heinicke-to-start-for-wft-vs-giants/