Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.sport.cart,rec.autos.sport.indy
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: NASCAR at COTA, Austin Texas road course, What a HOOT!!
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 16:40:43 -0700
 by: a425couple - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 23:40 UTC

NASCAR at COTA, Austin Texas road course, What a HOOT!!

Road course with long straights. Wide paved run off
areas that are nicely painted red, green, white etc.
Then lots of dry tan rocks and dirt.

Cars were 4 and 5 wide, beating and banging on each other.
If you asked the drivers, I'm sure many might remember
hearing someone, a long time ago, talking about
'track limits', but that was just theoretical and
aspirational shit.

These new cars with their defusers can move almost
as much rocks and gravel onto the track as a front loader.

These drivers, were in a hurry to get ahead and
get to that checkered flag!!!